BY BIG RED

Buy on Walmart
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I love the taste of Wrigley's Big Red Gum! It's the only gum that I buy. The little bit of kick is just what I need to put a pep in my step and it lasts just long enough. I love the flavor and I recommend this to all of my friends! Definitely will buy again and again!
Amanda B.
Big Red's flavor stays so much longer than any other cinnamon gum that I have tried. It is so powerful and tastes amazing. I always grab Big Red if I see it at the store because the price is affordable and it works so much better and tastes better than other gum.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Big Red is a classic chewing gum and it's one of my favorite choices. It has a great cinnamon flavor. I love to have a piece after meals to freshen my breath. It's easy to find at any store and it's very inexpensive. Yummy and affordable, it's a winner!
Amber K.
This big red gum is very flavorful. It is very hot and makes your mouth water, but it tastes good and leaves your breath smelling good. It lasts for a pretty decent time too. I would recommend it to others.
Lisa h.
Big red is my favorite kind of gum. I love cinnamon so this gum is perfect. It is very affordable and it is a great value. I chew this gum all the time. It is really good. I recommend this gum because it's so good
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite types of cinnamon flavored gum. There priced well and have quite a good brush of cinnamon flavor to them. The flavor does seem to last a bit longer then other brands of cinnamon gum that I've tried before. Something I would recommend.
Miranda A.
I mean who doesn't like big red chewing gum? I love the cinnamon flavor I hate that it goes away so quickly but that's whenever you just pop in another piece of gum.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
This brand is of one my top chewing gums to purchase at the gas stations. I like the cinnamon flavor and its a lasting flavor. Some of the gums dry up to fast. I pick up the small pack for 35 cents at my local gas station.
Haley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Literally my favorite gum of all time. It's hard to find in single packs anymore. The cinnamon flavor is better than other brands and it lasts a longer time, too.
Jennifer J.
Amory, MS
This is my favorite cinnamon gum! I love the "burn" of cinnamon it leaves on my tongue and the fresh breath it gives me! I also use it anytime I feel nauseous; for some reason cinnamon gum always settles my nausea!
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite memory of the first time you had big red gum?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this burn your mouth too?