BY BIG RED

Shaina W.
Spring Hill, TN
This is such an unusual flavor of gum. Sometimes you need a flavor that I stronger than a mint, and this hot cinnamon I perfect! The flavor lasts a decent amount of time, and all for a good price. It is a favorite with my mom and I, and I love surprising her with it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never been my thing, I hate Cinnamon and tried a few times as a child and truly realized how much I truly hated Cinnamon anything really. I also dont enjoy how it burns your tongue not satisfying! It is a cheap Gum but the taste is just rancid to me!
Amari C.
Atlanta, GA
I love big red! And buying the 3 pack is such a better deal nowadays than just buying one. Walmart or Target and sometimes Kroger are my go-to gum stores. Wrigleys gum has been a fave of mine for a long time. Long lasting and very strong flavor keeps my breath smelling fresh.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
Ah I love big red! The flavor is not too spicy and has just the right amount of sweetness. It's also refreshing. The only negative about this gum is the flavor does not last as long as other brands.
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Oh dear god save my mouth lol
this is the absolute best gum ever and if you haven't tried it yet have you even ever lived?
my favorite thing as a kid was trying to see how long I could leave it around my tongue before it started watering too much
and in school people would lick the wrappers and stick them to their forehead to see who could deal with the burning the longest
but for real this gum is packed full of flavor and it lasts a while.
Tori M.
Big Red Chew brings back wonderful memories as a child. I used to loved the spicy taste and would often eat several pieces at a time just to see how how much "hotness" I could take. It is also got a sweet taste too it and can become addictive to the point that you can't believe where your gum has gone, but you chewed it all and sucked all the flavor out till there was no more! 😊
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI
I am not a huge fan of Big Red gum. Mostly because I don't like any cinnamon gum. I rarely eat it, only when there is nothing else around. It has an okay flavor, but cinnamon gum is not my favorite. It is really cheap, so if you like cinnamon gum it is worth buying, however I do not.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
Big Red is one of my favorite gums. I love the flavor of it and how long it lasts. I usually purchase these in either the 10 or 3 packs so that I have some on me at all times. I buy it at our local grocery store. It is not pricey and good to keep on hand. Love this gum.
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
Big Red has been around forever. I like this gum because it doesn't lose its flavor quickly. It also has a nice aftertaste so I don't eat much junk after chewing. It is very affordable. I like the spicy cinnamon. I would recommend this to others.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I love the taste of Wrigley's Big Red Gum! It's the only gum that I buy. The little bit of kick is just what I need to put a pep in my step and it lasts just long enough. I love the flavor and I recommend this to all of my friends! Definitely will buy again and again!
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite memory of the first time you had big red gum?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this burn your mouth too?

Target