Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT

by Wrigley's

Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Slim Pack® Gum.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
15 sticks.

Anyone else immediately think of Ricky Bobby when they see big red? Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT
Who else used to play the BIG RED CHALLENGE?!??!?!
Start your review of Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT!
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chewing gum and big red has always been my favorite flavor to chew. The price is always affordable. They do however need to make the flavor last longer. In no time the gum is completely out of flavor. I would recommend to others even with the flavor problem.
Nolensville, TN
Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT uploaded by Trisha L.
Big Red Gum wasn't always my first choice, however as I got older I didn't necessarily enjoy gum that made me feel like I had toothpaste in all day. Big Red is affordable, more so than other brands. And I'm a repeat customer since a little girl on. I'd def recommend it
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT uploaded by Robbye B.
I have to give big red a five star. Sometimes I crave this gum like crazy. It has just the right bit of cinnamon in it. The price is fantastic. Around a buck for 15 slices. I think that is pretty good.
Big Red is pretty much the only gum I chew. It keeps its flavor for a long time unlike some of these other gums where you chomp twice and then you've got a bland clump in your mouth. Good if you like spicy stuff. I've had a few pieces that almost made my eyes water. Good stuff.
Rock Falls, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We all had this as kids and loved it. We also always did the big red challenge too. Any time I chew it, I think of childhood memories but I always think of Ricky Bobby when I see big red lol
virginia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this gum even though I usually don't like hot things. The gum is long lasting and keeps its flavor unlike most chewing gum. You can pick this gum up just about anywhere for a cheap price.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought it yesterday for the first time cause I love Cinnamon flavors in candies. I like the taste and the packaging but the texture is too hard and the flavor doesn’t stays long. Good price.
Whiteville , NC
I've never been a fan of Big Red. Me personally, I don't care for cinnamon or the hot factor that it gives. I'm the type of person who wants him to give me the cool, cold, and refreshing experience instead of feeling like I'm burning from the inside out.
Sherman, IL
It loses flavor pretty fast but has a strong flavor at first. They used to come in a foil wrapper and you could do the BIG RED CHALLENGE. You would lick the inside of the wrapper and then place it on your forehead and see who could last the longest and have the most red forehead. CAUTION: this burns and also they come in paper wrappers now.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this gum especially when I need a kick. It almost gives energy to chew it because the flavor is so potent. I like that the flavor lasts a while too. I like it better than other cinnamon gum I have tried.