Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT

by Wrigley's

Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Slim Pack® Gum.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
15 sticks.

Anyone else immediately think of Ricky Bobby when they see big red? Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT
Who else used to play the BIG RED CHALLENGE?!??!?!
Start your review of Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT!
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My favorite stick gum is always been cinnamon. The flavor just seems to last a lot longer and give a bite that you need, while chewing your gum. It's the only spice gum there is. I just wish cinnamon actually tasted like the gum and not actual cinnamon.
Lynnette  L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Of all chewing gums Wrigley has big red is my favorite.the flavor lasts a very long time your breath feels fresh.
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Great to keep on hand to stop smoking or to stop the bad breath in the middle of the day. Strong cinnamon and slightly sweet. I keep some in my pocket for myself or others. Not pricey. Worth the buy.
Delilah  S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wrigley's Big Red Cinnamon Gum Slim Pack - 15 CT uploaded by Delilah  S.
This gum isn't long lasting, butits got a great cinnamon taste. An oldy but a goody. Always buy this gum.
Joe C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wrigley's Big Red is my favorites cinnamon flavored gum. I have been chewing it since I was a kid and still buy it today.
Danielle B.
Coventry, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite gum of all time. Not too harsh and great flavor that lasts a while versus other gum brands. Its extremely cheap and has been around for many years.
Grace T.
Brusly, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Big red is the best cinnamon flavored gum I have tried. I find that it does not taste too hot, and the cinnamon taste is not overpowering. I do find that the taste doesn’t last super long but that is the same as with most, if not all, brands of gum. I will definitely continue buying this gum.
Hortensia C.
San Juan Capo, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Son mis favoritos tienen un sabor muy concentrado a canela refrescan tu boca al instante
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Target
If you love cinnamon and gum this is the brand for you. I find that cinnamon actually can curb your appetite so sometimes I Chew Big Red instead of eating an entire bag of candy
Keisha  Y.
Martinsburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chewing gum and big red has always been my favorite flavor to chew. The price is always affordable. They do however need to make the flavor last longer. In no time the gum is completely out of flavor. I would recommend to others even with the flavor problem.