Add a Photo

By 5
#169 in Gum
Wrigley's 5® Zing™ Sugarfree Gum.
...A sour to sweet bubble.
Natural & artificial flavors.
15 pieces sugar free.
3 15-picece packs (45 pieces total).
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

These are so sweet then they turn sour but i did like them quite a bit liked the Wrigley's 5 gum's They all were pretty good to me. I recommend all Wrigley's 5 Gum's even just to try them. You'll be missing out if you don't give them a try.
Kaylah T.

Love this gum. I only bought it one time myself however i use to always ask my friend for a piece. the flavor lasts for a long time with this gum
Maude G.
Maude G.
Quebec, Canada

The Five gum is one of my favorite. I love all of the different flavor. I also love the packaging. The flavor last long and i love it.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.

These weren't my favorite. The bubbles themselves were off the charts but the flavor just didn't work for me.
Danae T.
Danae T.
Hawthorne, CA

A sour to sweet bubble. Natural & artificial flavors. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.

Sugar free gum isn't really the best gum if you want a yummy piece of gum but this kind however blew my mind with the yumminess!
veronica m.
veronica m.
Fontana, CA

I buy this gum a lot the first time i try it was when they first came out. my school was giving out first examples
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Pittsburg, CA

I'm not too sure about this flavor, I do prefer the tropical flavors. But it is sugar free which is great!!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL

This "5" gum is great. I prefer the other flavors though, but this is good for a sugar free alternative.
Kaylah T.

Who else begs their friends for a piece of 5 gum?

Join Now