Wrigley Spearmint Gum uploaded by Hannah F.

BY WRIGLEY'S #96 in Gum

Try Wrigley s Slim Pack™ Naturally & Artificially Flavored 10 - Fifteen Stick Packages 1-800-WRIGLEY. see more...

• Does this gum last as long as other gum brands? Like orbit or str...8 Answers
  • How many of you actually remember this from childhood? lol 9 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
  • "This is my go to gum when I don't want to blow bubbles, and I love the spearmint flavor, it just don't last a long time. " in 5 reviews
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these are normally either hard when you get them or turn hard within the week but i always find myself grabbing a pack right before school starts simply because they turn mushy in the heat of my car but not too squishy like other guns because they are hard to begin with. so yeah.. good car gum?
Nikki P.
Manilla, IA
This gum, along with doublemint and juicy fruit, transports me right back to my childhood. It's no frills, nondescript packaging and fuss free flavor are what I love most. The flavor is long lasting and has a great mouth feel and chew. The gum is not stringy or overly sticky and the flavor doesn't overwhelm you upon putting it in your mouth. It is also soft and "chewable" unlike some of the new candy coated, crystal filled, new fangled flavors that are gaining popularity today. This is my go to gum and I can't see that changing anytime soon!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wrigley's Spearmint reminds me of being young and fishing out gum from my grandmother's purse. She always bought two packs: Spearmint for her and Juicy Fruit for us kids. The spearmint is smooth and sweet and leaves behind a wonder fragrance. The gum itself is soft and holds its flavor for awhile. Definitely good quality for something so inexpensive.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This is my FAVORITE gum. I've chewed it now for at least 30-years. Yeah, ...I'm getting up there, so what! ...hahaha I chew this gum every single day of my life, and will continue to chew it for as long as they make it. It is by far the BEST cinnamon gum on the market. I am SO HAPPY Amazon is carrying it now, because nearly all of the grocery stores have switched to sugar free gums, which don't interest me in the least. Thank you Amazon for making it easy for me to get the best gum ever made!!!
Billie D.
This is my favorite gum. I rememer my grandma buying us some when we would go tp the gas station. I have been trying to quit cigarettes and chewing extra gum helps. I like that this gum from Extra keeps the flavor longer. Yes I wouls recommended this to family and friends.
vanessa m.
Doral, FL
This is that gum that will never get old. It is a must have in your purse at all times. The freshness is long lasting, I chew this gum all the time and there really is nothing bad to say about it and no comparing. It is repurchase worthy I would totally recommend.
alyssa f.
Porterville , CA
This is actually my favorite gum ^_^ One of few that doesn't lose its flavor in 3 seconds! I also like to use this kind whenever i start to feel car sick. something about it helps settle my stomach.
Melissa B.
Classic flavor. Always a favorite of mine. True juicy spearmint gum; it makes me think of sneaking pieces out of my grandma's purse! Their packaging they've switched to over the years has improved a lot, as well.
Seia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my go to gym when I just want to refresh, and get rid of any after taste after a meal. It does not have a long lasting flavor, and you cannot blow bubbles with this easily.
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A classic! Who doesn't love Wrigley's Spearmint gum right after chewing some juicy fruit! If you haven't tried/chewed either of these gums, you really need to! They are super amazing, but don't last very long which is why they are so inexpensive.
Vina Jane L.
How many of you actually remember this from childhood? lol
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this gum last as long as other gum brands? Like orbit or stride?