Wrigley Spearmint Gum uploaded by Hannah F.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Try Wrigley s Slim Pack™ Naturally & Artificially Flavored 10 - Fifteen Stick Packages 1-800-WRIGLEY. see more...

• Does this gum last as long as other gum brands? Like orbit or stride?8 Answers
  • How many of you actually remember this from childhood? lol 9 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
  • "This is my go to gum when I don't want to blow bubbles, and I love the spearmint flavor, it just don't last a long time. " in 5 reviews
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This is my FAVORITE gum. I've chewed it now for at least 30-years. Yeah, ...I'm getting up there, so what! ...hahaha I chew this gum every single day of my life, and will continue to chew it for as long as they make it. It is by far the BEST cinnamon gum on the market. I am SO HAPPY Amazon is carrying it now, because nearly all of the grocery stores have switched to sugar free gums, which don't interest me in the least. Thank you Amazon for making it easy for me to get the best gum ever made!!!
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
these are normally either hard when you get them or turn hard within the week but i always find myself grabbing a pack right before school starts simply because they turn mushy in the heat of my car but not too squishy like other guns because they are hard to begin with. so yeah.. good car gum?
Billie D.
Billie D.
This is my favorite gum. I rememer my grandma buying us some when we would go tp the gas station. I have been trying to quit cigarettes and chewing extra gum helps. I like that this gum from Extra keeps the flavor longer. Yes I wouls recommended this to family and friends.
lexi b.
lexi b.
This gum ti the bomb dot com because its so sweet and you can just chew and go and its cheap .Yessss girl and the spearmint flavor is great. now yes there are other gum brands better but when your low on cash and you have the chewing urge then that the gum for you.
vanessa m.
vanessa m.
This is that gum that will never get old. It is a must have in your purse at all times. The freshness is long lasting, I chew this gum all the time and there really is nothing bad to say about it and no comparing. It is repurchase worthy I would totally recommend.
Isabella N.
Isabella N.
Middle River, MD
This gum is great when you have just ate lunch and need to be refreshed. It has a bigger burst of flavor then the trident speariment. At my local walmart, and gas stations. Yes i would, and i share with my friends and they really think its great.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Spearmint is my all time favorite flavor so this automatically gets 3 stars. However, the flavor is long lasting and inexpensive it got 5 stars. I can buy this just about any gas station and store. I haven't had issues buying one.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Classic flavor. Always a favorite of mine. True juicy spearmint gum; it makes me think of sneaking pieces out of my grandma's purse! Their packaging they've switched to over the years has improved a lot, as well.
Seia W.
Seia W.
This is my go to gym when I just want to refresh, and get rid of any after taste after a meal. It does not have a long lasting flavor, and you cannot blow bubbles with this easily.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
This has been my favorite gum since I was a kid. I remember buying the small packs in high school to keep my breath fresh. Especially around my crush!! LOL The flavor is great!!
Vina Jane L.
Vina Jane L.
How many of you actually remember this from childhood? lol
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this gum last as long as other gum brands? Like orbit or stride?