Wrigley Spearmint Gum uploaded by Hannah F.

BY WRIGLEY'S

Try Wrigley s Slim Pack™ Naturally & Artificially Flavored 10 - Fifteen Stick Packages 1-800-WRIGLEY. see more...

• Does this gum last as long as other gum brands? Like orbit or str...8 Answers
  • How many of you actually remember this from childhood? lol 9 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
  • "This is my go to gum when I don't want to blow bubbles, and I love the spearmint flavor, it just don't last a long time. " in 5 reviews
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
my favorite brand of gum. i love every flavor and it is just long lasting and doesnt get hard like other gums
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
I used to eat this gum when I was a child. It reminds me of childhood summers
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Great price. I love this gum the flavor lasts a long time and makes my breath fresh!
Heather K.
I love spearmint! Best gum every. I have never had any issues with the product itself and I will continue to purchase!
Jean C.
Oh my! This gum packaging brings back so many memories! This flavor is my favorite because it always gets the job done.
Kendra M.
This gum has along lasting favor that I cant get out of any other gum. I only but this kind no other.
Jaclyn Marie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
This is hands down my favorite flavor and brand of gum. It's long-lasting and packed with flavor. Always have these on hand in my purse.
Violeta V.
Love this gum cause it is inexpensive and the flavor lasts, but would't reach for it majority of the time.
Kaytee D.
Gardner, KS
I have chewed this gum for years and I love it! I love the spearmint flavor and this has a very good taste and lasts.
Alexis H.
Lexington, KY
I enjoy chewing all of the different Wrigley gum. I keep some sort of flavor in my purse at all times. I love the minty flavor. It makes my mouth feel clean.
Vina Jane L.
How many of you actually remember this from childhood? lol
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this gum last as long as other gum brands? Like orbit or stride?