2 colors available

Buy on Walmart
Lisa Ann Z.
Lisa Ann Z.
Sunnyvale
I love extra long lasting flavor peppermint. It really takes aways the bad breathe if you ate garlic for lunch. I purchased it at Walmart grocery store. It was inexpensive. I use it to stop me from snacking on items I should not be eating. I recommend this product for anyone.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
New Orleans, LA
I'm 30 yrs old and I've been chewing this gum since the 7th grade lol!!!! Definitely my favorite! I can chew one stick for hours. I always buy at least two 3-packs because I can't get enough! I can probably go through one pack of gum every day and a half! I am soooo addicted!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
This is my absolute favorite gum! The flavor is long lasting and the minty flavor is just right..not too powerful. I have been buying this gum for as long as I can remember. I've tried other brands, but this is still my go to. Oh and its cheap and easy to throw in my bag.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
I enjoy trying all sort of gum brands and flavors. This one it's pretty good just a regular peppermint flavor and it does its job when you need to get the onion smell to go away lol You can find Wrigley's Extra gum literally anywhere and really affordable too.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Extra gum is my favorite brand. The flavors last for a long time and it doesn't fall apart after chewing it for awhile. It also freshens your breath very well! It leaves your mouth feeling cool but it doesn't leave that burning feeling that some mint gums do.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
I love gum. Aftwr trying Wrigley's extra i definitely tasted the long lasting flavor. Most gum runs out of flavor very quickly, but this gum is different. Need some gum that will last a while, choose this gum, you will not be disappointed.
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
No one likes smelly breath! I keep this pack of Extra peppermint gum in my desk for that "after lunch" feeling when you just got back from Chipotle! I use a few pieces of the gum every day and replenish before i'm left without any!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Absolutely love this gum!! It has such an amazing flavor and lasts for a long time! (Longer than most brands). It is sold at most stores but I usually buy it in a multi pack at Sams Club. The packaging is great looking
Steph A.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my all time favorite gum!
I enjoy every flavor and talk about flavor it lasts forever! I absolutely love this. It never looses flavor and has a good consistency. I don't have to hurt my jaw to chew it!
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
These right here are so darn affordable and they taste great! They never leave my moth sore either. I love them. I recommend 100% I always carry them in my pencil bag and car lol! Trust me they come in handy.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Grand rapids, Mi
How Long does the flavor last?
Bronwyn F.
Bronwyn F.
Valdosta, GA
Who else absolutely loves this gum
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Who else loves this flavor as much as I do ? ;-)
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What is your favorite brand of gum?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Baltimore, MD
I buy Extra from places like Target that have them 3 in a pack. Where can I get them in bulk?