Wrigley Chewing Gum Strawberry Shortcake

by Wrigley's

Would any recommend it ?
Does anyone else really not like this flavor?
Start your review of Wrigley Chewing Gum Strawberry Shortcake!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this gum is so good the flavor is on point but the flavor doesnt last as long as i wish it would ” in reviews
Bartlett, IL
Another great flavor and great gum! Strawberry shortcake really tastes just like strawberry shortcake
Uniontown, PA
This is a good alternative when craving something sweet. It tastes exactly like it says it does!
This gum is so good the flavor is on point but the flavor doesn't last as long as i wish it would
Love this gum. but it weird to make funny flavor gum. good but weird. can u make chicken flavor
Easton, PA
I did like this flavor a lot! I found that the flavor didn't last that long though.
Greensburg, PA
I really liked this gum. The flavor was really yummy and it lasts pretty long.
I really liked this gum. The flavor was really yummy and it lasts pretty long.
Granada hills, CA
I'm so obsessed with these dessert gums they are so original and yummy as well
I'm so obsessed with these dessert gums they are so original and yummy as well
Ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the flavor of this dessert gum. Better than a lot of others I have tried. I wish the taste lasted a bit longer though, as I feel it does fade away in a very short amount of time. Other than that I really do enjoy it and does not taste too artificial.
I was excited to try these when they first came out but they didn't live up to the hype. It's very sweet and the flavor doesn't last long. It just tastes like you're chewing on sugar with a slight strawberry flavor.
North Vancouver, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I found the flavor very odd and not long lasting at all. It is very sweet and taste like you have a mouthful of sugar. I would not purchase again and not recommend.