Wrigley Chewing Gum Strawberry Shortcake

by Wrigley's

Would any recommend it ?
Does anyone else really not like this flavor?
Start your review of Wrigley Chewing Gum Strawberry Shortcake!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this gum is so good the flavor is on point but the flavor doesnt last as long as i wish it would ” in reviews
Hanover Park, IL
I love this line of extra bubble gum!! everyone knows and has tried wintermint peppermint spearmint but these flavors aye different and open up a whole new world to bubble gum. there's so many to choose from but strawberry shortcake is on the top of my list! and its sugar free....it honestly doesn't get any better...oh wait yes it does, the flavor lasts for hours...not like other gums that lose their flavor in 30-60 mins sheet u start chewing must try these if you haven't
Elgin , SC
I used to chew at least a pack and a half of this stuff a day! So obviously it isn't the flavor that concerns because I could eat it all day, but its how long it last. We ALL know that wrigleys has a reputation for great flavored gum but not necessarily long lasting flavor
Taft, CA
This gum was so sweet! Almost to sweet as in it was hard to eat. I bought this one time and I don't think I'll ever buy it again. The price was like any other gum. I do t recommend because it was to sweet to eat and then the flavor was gone! It was really strange! Just wasn't good.
Laurinburg, NC
I tried this gum a few months ago when my mother bought it and was super excited about the flavor, plus I love Extra gum. But I found this gum to be really gross, the flavor tasted so fake and weird that I ended up throwing away the rest of my pack. Maybe better for someone who enjoys artificial flavors and sweeteners?
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love all the dessert flavored gum extra has put out! This is probably my least favorite of the bunch, however it is still good and the flavor seems to last longer with this line of gum compared to their regular flavors.
I really liked the flavor of this gum and I can remember when it first came out and even though I have never cared too strongly for strawberries, I though the gum was great.
I went through a phrase where I chewed all of the different food flavored Extra gums and his one is so good!! It's sweet which some may not enjoy, but it's so good!
Round Rock, TX
At first I was skeptical about chewing a gum that is suppose to taste like strawberry shortcake. But I was surprised when I first tried it, it was surprisingly good. would definitely recommend it!
Lindon UT
My roommate and I use to buy this gum to cure our sweet tooth. There is nothing worse than finishing a great workout and then craving sweets. This was my go to when I had a sweets craving, kept my mouth busy and my tongue satisfied!
The taste of this gum is not that apparen't and very artificial. The flavor also doesn't last long. Not a bad choice but there are many better dessert flavored gum.