Wrigley America Mix Skittles Candy, 41 oz

by Wrigley's

America Mix Skittles Candy: Taste America's sweetness in every bite-size, colorful, chewy candy America Mix with red, white and blue Skittles feature strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, wild berry and yumberry flavors Perfect for patriotic parties, summertime snacks, or otherwise celebrating the best country in the entire universe Sprinkle some colorful candies in Fourth of July arts-and-crafts projects or as patriotic party decorations

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wrigley America Mix Skittles Candy, 41 oz!
Helena, AL
Wrigley America Mix Skittles Candy, 41 oz uploaded by Kristin T.
I wish yumberry was a real fruit.... this mix of skittles is delicious and very festive for a summer gathering. We even made a skittles piñata cupcake with them recently and they were great. They are a fun twist on traditional skittles for the summerZ. Highly recommend.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Stroudsburg , PA
Skittles! The white is an awesome flavor! Would buy an entire bag of just white! My kids love them and I love that the bag is resealable! Easy to transport.
Sugar Free, Low Carb