BY WRIGHT

Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon.
Since 1922.
Bigger, better bacon.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 2269. see more...

sara p.
Love thick cut bacon!! perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!! I actually prefer to bake in the oven! the hickory scent is a great addition!
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
This is a awesome bacon but i cant afford it until it is on sale bogo we love it. it is great to wrap chicken in and cook on the grill.
Emily S.
This is good bacon, there are not veryany brands of bacon I actually care for. This one however is pretty good and has great flavor.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
My family will only purchase Wright bacon. It has much substance in it compared to other brands which only cooks like paper.
Charlene M.
I love this bacon! I eat it a lot and it's so good! Not cheap at all. a little pricey but the flavor is still extremely good!
Tonya T.
Cardwell, MO
Review for: Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked more...
I gave four stars because of the price. It is pricey. I usually go for the best choice in the same pachage plus you get more.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is really good bacon. Highly recommend Wright! I have tried several different brands, but always go back to Wright.
Angel B.
Garland , TX
One of the best bacons I have tried! I love the thick cut!! Comes in a resealable package so you can put away the extra.
Jason c.
My favorite think cut bacon. It's well flavored, and very tasty. It's a little on the pricy side, well worth the cost.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that these are thick and you don't burn them easily. I actually feel like I am eating bacon and not cardboard..
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Does anyone have any good coupons?
Christina k.