Wright Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon uploaded by Stacy G.

BY WRIGHT #10 in Bacon

Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon.
Since 1922.
Bigger, better bacon.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 2269. see more...

Jamie R.
Review for: Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked 24 oz more...
Best bacon brand hands down and I’ll tell you why. This brand ALWAYS has the best thick cut slices. And their packaging is really the best because it allows you to actually see the amount of fat vs meat on both sides of the stack— whereas other brands you basically have to guess because it’s covered by the package and label.
Teresa P.
Lewisburg, WV
Review for: Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked 24 oz more...
This bacon frys up nice and crisp and has the best flavor! For a thicker sliced bacon or frustrated nice and even. It's definitely a good quality bacon that the whole family loves with eggs, on biscuits, and in recipes! I will never purchase and brand after trying this delicious bacon!
Alivia J.
This is the absolute best bacon EVER! I make eggs benedict, breakfast casserole, and just cook to eat it for breakfast. Walmart has the best price and it’s tastes so good!!!! It also gets very crispy without burning. This is just an awesome all around bacon and my favorite!!
Shaniqua M.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked more...
I love just about any brand bacon, but this one is delicious!! You can purchase at any grocery store!! Bacon isn’t cheap but this one was less than $10!! Wright Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
My husband won't eat any other bacon besides Wright brand bacon. I love it too. I try not to each much pork, but every now and then I will indulge. It is one of the thickest, most flavorful brands of bacon that I have tried. I love that hickory smoked flavor. You can find Wright brand at most major retailers.
Mayiah S.
The best brand of bacon i ever had. Its cost may be a little higher but i promise it is worth the pretty penny. Its not too salty or fatty and it comes with a nice amount of meat so i would say you really get your money's worth
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
We usually buy Wright Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon in bulk from our wholesaler club but have gotten it a few times on sale at other stores as well. It is pretty tasty especially given the price, and we haven't been too disappointed in overall quality as we have with other bacons from time to time. In fact, I can't think of a time when we've gotten a package of Wright bacon and found it to be more fat than meat like we have in other brands. If you see this (especially at the discount wholesale stores) it is very much worth a try. If you do buy in bulk, you can freeze it or you can cook up a lot to make your own bacon bits!
Candi C.
This has quickly become my family's favorite bacon. It's a little expensive, but an absolutely fantastic quality product. It's juicy and crisp, and not too fatty.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
So all my life I have absolutely hated bacon. One day my mom was here and she was cooking breakfast for everyone.. She was in the middle of cooking this bacon and eating a piece, Me who thought this would be funny for 1.) She knows I hate bacon. 2.) It would just be funny... I go up to her as she is about to take a bite of the bacon and I get it from her and stuff it in my mouth real fast... There was this kind of shock in my eyes like "Wow, This is very good!" My mom and I both sat there and laughed because I was so shocked that I actually liked it.. I can not stand any other kind of bacon. But this bacon, Is amazing. Plus we have a pretty funny story to go with it.
Laurie C.
Windermere, FL
This is a very good bacon that you can get at a grocery store. The packaging really helps keep the product fresh. The bacon itself is thick and hearty with a great smoked flavor. I prefer to bake this bacon. I feel baking it cooks the bacon more evenly while allowing it to crisp up (I put the bacon on a cooling rack on a cookie sheet to allow the fabulous fat drip from the bacon).
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Does anyone have any good coupons?
Christina A.