Wright Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon uploaded by Stacy G.

BY WRIGHT #9 in Bacon

Wright® Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon.
Since 1922.
Bigger, better bacon.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 2269. see more...

Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Simple the BEST bacon!!! So thick and fries up nicely! Here's plenty of meat so you don't just get mostly fat! The price seems high but you actually do better buying this bacon because of the amount of meat! When bought at SAMs, it's cheaper than cheap bacon!
Alison H.
Clarksville, TN
This bacon is by far the best bacon I've ever bought. They have such great flavor in the bacon & it fills the house with delicious smells while it's cooking! It's the perfect thickness & makes for a delicious addition to any breakfast!
Christin A.
Concord, NC
Husband and I absolutely love this bacon. Its our favorite. It doesn't shrink up when you cook it. Perfectly crunchy. Is pricey we don't buy this unless it's on sale. But when we do find a good deal on it, we buy a lot of it!!
Meghan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Once you try this bacon you will never go back yoboscar Meyer again! Great tasting and great quality food. You can really taste the smoky flavor. I love the applewood smoked flavor as well. Goes great on a BLT!
Jameka H.
Raleigh, Nc
This bacon is soooo good. It doesn't shrink when u cook it and it is think cut and so delicious. It's a bit pricey compared to some brands but I can't go back to the cheaper options this is too good.
Latoya G.
MOSS POINT, MS

We love this Bacon. It's a great quality bacon and your getting more for you money. You're getting meat and not just fat like you would with a cheaper brand.
Shelby E.
Best. Bacon. Ever. It doesn't shrink up and become non existent when cooked, it's full of flavor, and even though it's pricey, I wouldn't buy any other kind
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
This is a awesome bacon but i cant afford it until it is on sale bogo we love it. it is great to wrap chicken in and cook on the grill.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is really good bacon. Highly recommend Wright! I have tried several different brands, but always go back to Wright.
Christle W.
I love this bacon. It has great flavor. I love cooking it in the oven, UT melts in your mouth!
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any good coupons?
Christina A.