BY PENGUIN GROUP

The international bestseller? For anyone who's ever had trouble starting, keeping, or finishing a journal or sketchbook comes this expanded edition of Wreck This Journal, an illustrated book that features a subversive collection of prompts, asking readers to muster up their best mistake and mess-making abilities and to fill the pages of the book (or destroy them). Through a series of creatively and quirkily illustrated prompts, acclaimed artist Keri Smith encourages journalers to engage in "destructive" acts-poking holes through pages, adding photos and defacing them, painting pages with coffee, coloring outside the lines, and more-in order to experience the true creative process. With Smith's unique sensibility, readers are introduced to a new way of art and journal making, discovering novel ways to escape the fear of the blank page and fully engage in the creative process. see more...

• Does this journal give good prompts regarding things to write?1 Answers
  • What makes this journal different from other types?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else's come with a "burn this page" page? Mine doesn't h...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Its an interesting book that atually helps a lot of us deal with stress. its a book you can beat up and ruin and as stupid as it sounds it just works!!!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Excited to start this but imma be creative about it. so excited.... I watched some videos and got inspired
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!
I LOVE IT JUST GOT MINE LIKE A WEEK AGO IT'S THE BEST BOOK EVER
Valorie N.
Valorie N.
Edmonton, KY
I accidentally stumbled upon Wreck This Journal while surfing YouTube. It intrigued me because I love to craft and be creative and I love that it's guided with instructions so that you never get "writers block", you simply flip to a new page with a fresh new idea. I'm nowhere near completing my journal but it has been so much fun so far and I've recommended it to several friends who have decided to purchase their own!
Maelan D.
Maelan D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I loved this book so much, it's definitely been wrecked. A pro would be that it's really fun and a con would be that I got bored of it quick. It was expensive for the fact that you were just going to wreck it. But I recommend this to those whom are preteens or teens or anyone who likes to wreck things(haha)
Taya B.
Taya B.
oklahoma
This book is very good for when your bored I love this for the car ride I it very affordable and I would recommend it I got mine from books a million it gives you crafts to do and you can draw and do a lot of things
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Covington, GA
I wanted this journal so bad after spending hours & days looking at photos on tumblr & instagram. They are inexpensive & they come in different colors so you have options. There are also different sizes & editions. I haven't started mine yet, but I seriously love it already.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
This book is so fun! You basically have to destroy this book. It takes you on missions , and literally you have to takes this book everywhere. You even have to shower with it! Really recommend it if you wanna have fun destroying a book.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
This is a cute idea for a book or a gift for the avid reader in your life. Wasn't worth what it costs in my opinion though. But it's got very cute ideas and the cover is kinda eye catching, the story however leaves something to be deairef
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This is a fun activity book for people of all ages! I had a lot of fun getting creative and completing pages. I can also see how this book can be therapeutic in many ways!
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Did anyone else's come with a "burn this page" page? Mine doesn't have one.
Deb Q.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
Does this journal give good prompts regarding things to write?
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
What makes this journal different from other types?