Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum

by J. Wray & Nephew

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum!
How would you rate this product?
round rock
I am Jamaican by blood I live off of this rum we drink it with everything so this is my favorite drink for everything and anything
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best for all my islander best rum punch very very strong u need a chaser it does not give heartburn quick to drunk you
Ocala, FL
I’m Jamaican and this is the best authentic rum in the world. No other brand compares to this rum. Please know your limit
Conyers , GA
Best best best best white rum ever, I guess because I'm Jamaican and I'm used to this rum, I can say it's the greatest.
kingston
Coming from the country where this originated, hands down the best run there is. Taste so good with a cup of Pepsi
Woodstock , ON
All i need is one drink and im set for the night, this is the most expensive alcohol but well worth the money.
Washington , DC
Super strong but so good. I love mixing it with lemonade or tea. It's super affordable with a price under $13.
Brixton hill, London
Wray can definitely make you his nephew if if u drink to much. Good use in cakes adds the extra kick it needs
Cresco, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Overproof for sure! This isn't something you can or should drink straight. Very authentic Jamaican flavors.
Bridgeport, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Only mixes well with pineapple juice. very strong but if your sick take a shot of this and it will help

Looking for your answer?