Wrapped Milk Chocolate Caramels uploaded by Tracy W.

BY NONE #52 in Caramels

GODIVA Individually Wrapped Milk Chocolate Caramels are filled with a smooth caramel and individually wrapped in smaller sizes so you can enjoy eating them anytime, anywhere. Perfect for many different occasions hostess and teacher gifts, birthday celebrations, saying thank you, or just because. Approx. 20 pcs. 5.75 oz. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best chocolate caramels on the market. I was in the Godiva store a couple of weeks ago and the employee offered me a free sample of this,... I’m usually not a big fan of caramel, but I never turn down “free” LOL So I took a bite, and couldn’t believe how AMAZING these chocolate covered morsels are... You could taste the notes of vanilla in the caramel and the creaminess was out of this world. They weren’t overly sticky or sweet. They were perfect. Obviously, I bought a bag immediately. And within a week, the entire bag was gone. Worth every penny! I would definitely repurchase, it was such a decadent treat...
Amy K.
Ridgeway , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product can be found at Walmart . I bought one for my son who absolutely loves this chocolate and will try every flavor. I would say if no one has tried this product please do it’s not that sweet but is very good
Nada S.
good  chocolate caramels on the market. You could taste the notes of vanilla in the caramel and the creaminess was out of this world. They weren’t overly sticky or sweet. They were perfect. Obviously, I bought a bag immediately. And within a week, the entire bag was gone. Worth every penny! I would definitely repurchase, it was such a decadent treat... I was in the Godiva store a couple of weeks ago and the employee offered me a free sample of this,... I’m usually not a big fan of caramel, but I never turn down “free” LOL So I took a bite, and couldn’t believe how AMAZING these chocolate