Wrapped Dark Chocolate Truffles

by Godiva

GODIVA Individually Wrapped Dark Chocolate Truffles are filled with a creamy dark chocolate ganache and individually wrapped in smaller sizes so you can enjoy eating them anytime, anywhere. Perfect for many different occasions hostess and teacher gifts, birthday celebrations, saying thank you, or just because. Approx. 20 pcs. 7 oz.

Dark means that isnt sweet?
Is it too sweet?
How do these compare to lindor?
Start your review of Wrapped Dark Chocolate Truffles!
Rome, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious and creamy. Melts in your mouth. Has a rich chocolate flavor and doesn't taste like cheap chocolate. I believe it's worth the money for the quality of it. It's also not very expensive. They also come out with seasonal flavors which I buy for the holidays.
Plymouth
I love this product! It is great. I think that the lava cake version of this is better bout this is also really yummy. If you are looking for some chocolates that are all chocolate, these should be your go-to. They come in; a 12 pack so they go fast.
A little pricey but definitely delicious. I’m only deducting one star for the price because other than that they’re delicious and easy to unwrap. If you’re buying them in a Godiva store remember to have a Godiva rewards card and if you spend $10 you’ll get a free truffle once a month!
Glendale, NY
Very rich and flavorful. Satisfied with this product although a bit pricey. Chocolate should not be so expensive especially when purchased in a drug store. The value is good and i would recommend it to others.
Warrior, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of chocolate and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Atlanta, GA
THESE ARE AMAZING!!! I got these in my christmas stocking this year and could not be more grateful. These truffles will satisfy any chocolate craving with a few pieces and without blowing your calorie intake for the day. I highly recommend this product and think it is absolutely worth the price.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am mad and crazy and nuts about these. Omg these are soooo decadent. I love the Del opus dark chocolate flavor. These truffles just melt in your mouth. Just writing about these makes my mouth water. Also I feel dark chocolate is great to curb my appetite and 1 truffle goes a long way. Whenever I have a secret santa, I always put this in the gifts and everyone just loves it. It's a no-brainer gift!
Love, love these bite size truffles. The dark chocolate in these have the perfect texture...not too hard not too soft. It is not bitter. Godiva is my go to brand when grocery shopping. It is pricer than other brands but totally worth it.
Edwardsburg, MI
Godiva is seriously the BEST chocolate, especially when it comes to dark chocolate. Sometimes the taste can be too bitter when using other brands, but this is perfect. It is sweet, but has enough edge to still make it good. I would definitely recommend!
Tonawanda
One of my favorite pieces of chocolate. The truffle middle is unreal and it’s combination of taste and texture with the hard outer chocolate layer can turn any frown upside down even just for a moment of pure bliss.