BY WRAPABLES

Tara J.
Sherman oaks, CA
Did not like. More for show than use. Very pretty but since there's no actual use for this product it's kinda a waste of money unless you are just using it for display
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
I got the Nanette Lepore Petal Soak Therapy roses from Burlington. They were6 bucks so I couldnt pass it up. Really pretty different colorful disolvable petals for the tub. They do not smell good. But theyre really pretty. Not bad for 6 bucks. Just for show really.
Kaliza M.
Virginia Gdns, FL
These pretty petals are hand dipped in glycerin soap and have a delicious fragance, you can use one petal at time for a quick hand wash or for a bath, also you can use it as a decorative look !! You'll love it!
Janett G.
Aptos , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath time is a big thing in my home, so I got excited when I sow this beautiful rose petals. At first I just put them for decoration they are so pretty, then I make the mistake to put a few of them in my bathtub; well big mistake, ones my relax time was over my hubby asked my Why was any skin red? Then I notice yes my skin looked red the i cheeked the bathtub OMG it was red all over, so I had to stat cleaning and scrubbing my bathtub and take an other shower and well relax was over. I still have them as an ornament, they are pretty, but won’t buy the the again.
Bee B.
MORENO VALLEY, CA
Who doesn't love roses, especially in a bath. My boyfriend always runs me a bath with candles and,a glass of wine when am very stressed out, recently he has been adding these roses to the bath, its very romantic and relaxing. I do enjoy the smell and it look very pretty in the bath. They dissolve fast but its worth it. He sure knows how to make me feel special.
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
These are perfect for useful and adorable little gift bundles — just wrap a few in a pretty washcloth, tie it at the top with an ribbon (attaching tag if desired) and you’ve got an all-in-one gift that is actually useful — and still luxurious! #GiftCrush
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
They're obviously not the BEST of quality, but that has never stopped me from using them and getting very gitty when my husband buys them for Valentine's Day or when I'm stressed out along with a candle and stress reliving bath! They serve as a very cute and romantic gesture.
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so cute! I haven't used them for a wedding favor but I use them in the tub all the time. The scent is just right, not too strong not to subtle. It's really relaxing.
Elina L.
These are very cute and romantic, they smell wonderful and are really relaxing I've never used them for a wedding but i have used them for romantic nights in or just for relaxation.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These are a cute concept and they look very nice when set up on the table, but towards the end of the night they cracked and crumbled and many people left them on the table as I suspected they would rather than take them home.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
These seem like a really cute idea, but how would you package them as favors for a bridal shower/bachelorette party?
Elena C.
Dose it have a really strong rose sent
Dayansi R.
Where do they sell these at ? They look great !
Courtney M.