Wrapables Rose Scented Rose Petal Soap uploaded by Sara F.Wrapables Rose Scented Rose Petal Soap uploaded by Sara F.Wrapables Rose Scented Rose Petal Soap uploaded by Kaliza M.

BY WRAPABLES #53 in Bath Products

Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath time is a big thing in my home, so I got excited when I sow this beautiful rose petals. At first I just put them for decoration they are so pretty, then I make the mistake to put a few of them in my bathtub; well big mistake, ones my relax time was over my hubby asked my Why was any skin red? Then I notice yes my skin looked red the i cheeked the bathtub OMG it was red all over, so I had to stat cleaning and scrubbing my bathtub and take an other shower and well relax was over. I still have them as an ornament, they are pretty, but won’t buy the the again.
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
These are perfect for useful and adorable little gift bundles — just wrap a few in a pretty washcloth, tie it at the top with an ribbon (attaching tag if desired) and you’ve got an all-in-one gift that is actually useful — and still luxurious! #GiftCrush
Kaliza M.
These pretty petals are hand dipped in glycerin soap and have a delicious fragance, you can use one petal at time for a quick hand wash or for a bath, also you can use it as a decorative look !! You'll love it!
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Who doesn't love roses, especially in a bath. My boyfriend always runs me a bath with candles and,a glass of wine when am very stressed out, recently he has been adding these roses to the bath, its very romantic and relaxing. I do enjoy the smell and it look very pretty in the bath. They dissolve fast but its worth it. He sure knows how to make me feel special.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
They're obviously not the BEST of quality, but that has never stopped me from using them and getting very gitty when my husband buys them for Valentine's Day or when I'm stressed out along with a candle and stress reliving bath! They serve as a very cute and romantic gesture.
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so cute! I haven't used them for a wedding favor but I use them in the tub all the time. The scent is just right, not too strong not to subtle. It's really relaxing.
Elina L.
These are very cute and romantic, they smell wonderful and are really relaxing I've never used them for a wedding but i have used them for romantic nights in or just for relaxation.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These are a cute concept and they look very nice when set up on the table, but towards the end of the night they cracked and crumbled and many people left them on the table as I suspected they would rather than take them home.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love these! They make great bridal gifts. I used these on a wedding where I paid the hotel manager to put these around the tub for a friends honeymoon. She loved it.
Destiny K.
They're nice and romantic looking but i would only use them for decoration i hate how they soap up and how they feel just not my cup of tea id rather have real petals :)
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
These seem like a really cute idea, but how would you package them as favors for a bridal shower/bachelorette party?
Alma B.
Do they dissolve quickly or last a long time?
Elena C.
Dose it have a really strong rose sent
Dayansi R.
Where do they sell these at ? They look great !
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Very delicate, anyone had problems with melting or crumbling?