by wqfxyz

Specifications: Color : Quantity: 2 Pcs Validity: One Year Gender: Women Features: 1.The product is made of high quality materials. 2.Keep it clean no matter when use it before or end. 3.After each use, you need to change the care solution and clean it. Using tip: 1.You must clean it at first, because the lens inside the bottle is filled with saline. 2.Then use the new care solution soak for about 12 hours. 3.After that, clean it and then use it. 4.After each use, you need to change the care solution and clean it. How to clean: 1. Wash your hands and dry, left hand flat, palms up, gently bend up to bowl-like, and then put the contact lenses on the palm, put 5~8 drops of care solution. 2. The right hand index finger gently press the contact lens opposite clockwise or counterclockwise turn 30 times, and put it in a box for a new care solution. Note: Before use and after the use of it, please soak it with care solution, if you do not use for a long time, please put it in the box soak with care solution, replace the care solution every three days.

Colored contact lens, 0 degree; Soft and easy to wear.; Made from high quality materials in the most advanced contact lens manufacturing facilities.; Perfect fit for party, Cosplay, Fashion Show, Halloween Makeup, Eyes Cosmetics and Make Your Eyes Bigger.; Package Content - 2 Pcs Contact Lenses( The Validity of This Contact Lens is One Year ); Notice - Decrease contacting high temperture, keep it clean no matter when use it before or end.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WQFXYZ Women Multi-Color Contact Lenses Cosplay Eyes Cute Charm and Attractive Fashion Eye Accessories Cosmetic Makeup Eye Shadow!
White Bear Lk, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely awesome! They did irritate my eyes a little bit when I initially put them in my eyes but after a few minutes my eyes adjusted and I could barely tell they were there!!
Cary, NC
WQFXYZ Women Multi-Color Contact Lenses Cosplay Eyes Cute Charm and Attractive Fashion Eye Accessories Cosmetic Makeup Eye Shadow uploaded by Noelle K.
I love these cosplay lenses. They are vivid. The only downside is they don’t have as much detail as the alternatives. But for a cheap colored lense they are great. They also can stay in my eyes for over 12 hours without burning! The enlarge my eyes so much.
Delano, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my red colored contacts for Halloween. I dressed like a vampire so my look was on point thanks to these contacts