by wowe

TOOTHBRUSH HYGIENE The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends changing out your toothbrush every 3 months. After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush. Clinical studies show that a worn out...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wowe Natural Organic Bamboo Toothbrush Individually Numbered, BPA Free Charcoal Infused Bristles, Pack of 4!
7 months agoDenver, CO
Love this! Firm bristles and a major step in making my bathroom zero waste. An affordable step for anyone who is working to be a more conscious shopper. The shape has held so I haven’t had to replace mine and I’ve been using it for a few months now. Will definitely continue to purchase them.