Wowbutter Creamy Peanut Free Spread uploaded by beverly s.Wowbutter Creamy Peanut Free Spread uploaded by Amanda C.

BY WOWBUTTER #49 in Nut & Seed Butters

Wowbutter® 100% Peanut Free Creamy Spread.
Gluten free.
1200 mg/svg.
Tastes just like peanut butter!
School lunch stickers included on jar. see more...

• Does anyone know if this tastes like real peanut butter? am looki...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
beverly s.
Rich, creamy. Sticky just like peanut butter. A little more tackier. But you cant taste the difference i dont think. I tried a a sample size. Ill probably buy a jar of this Wowbutter Creamy Peanut Free Spread
Emily C.
West Deptford, NJ
I've tried every other alternative for peanut butter and this is my absolutely favorite! I usually buy it at Walmart, but in recent years I have been able to find it at more stores. It tastes and looks just like peanut butter!
Natalisse I.
This tastes really good and creamy, could have fooled me. Peanut free for anyone with allergies or for schools that don't allow peanuts. Its pricey but, when you walk down the gluten free, dairy free, non-GMO, vegan isle you can expect that. I picked it up in a hurry and didn't notice it was soy based. I try not to eat soy and am not allergic to peanuts, so might not buy again, but can recommend to any one who can consume peanuts!
Heather E.
I just bought this today and it is amazing. I have It to my daughter and she didn't know what It was, she just thought it was peanut butter. I have never seen her eat a sandwich so fast. She was almost finished before me. I highly recommend at least trying this. I got it to Mike sure she would eat it since you aren't allowed to send pb to schools anymore.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Let's face it, most of what tastes good about peanut butter is the roasted, slightly sweet, saltiness. My kids' school is peanut free and my son's favorite lunch is PB&J. We've tried various soy butters and sun butters but he was never a fan. When I saw the rave reviews of this one, I choked up the 10 bucks and gave it a try. To me, it doesn't taste like "peanuts", but it does taste and feel like peanut butter -- that roasted, salty, sweet goodness. I love that inside the label are little stickers to stick to the lunch letting school personnel know that although it LOOKS like PB&J, it is actually peanut free
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a great peanut butter substitute. I am severely allergic to nuts, and eat this on sandwiches all the time. I do prefer the I.M healthy brand taste wise, but this is much easier to find at the local grocery store.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
I can not thank this company enough for what they have done for me. A pb&j Is part of a child's childhood and when I found out my LO could not even breath in the same room as a peanut much less peanut butter I was sad. My oldest loves pb&J and now thanks to this wonderful product I am able to allow my kids to have this special moment together and needless to say MY LO loves this product and my oldest doesn't even know the difference
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I became allergic to peanut butter about 4 years ago when I was around 21 years old. I had been an avid pb lover for years before hand. I went forever looking for something because honestly, almond butter is very expensive. I found this at Walmart and I am very impressed. It's not 100% PB flavor but I expected it going in. It's still very similar.
Mandy G.
Lewiston, Me
It claims to taste like peanut butter but it doesn't taste anything like it. I tried giving it to my daughter with out her Knowing. She wouldn't even eat it after the first bite.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
I have been allergic to peanuts my whole life. I always wanted to eat tge classic pb&j. I discovered this as an adult and love it! Now I can enjoy that pb&j!
Linda T.
North York, Ontario
Does anyone know if this tastes like real peanut butter? am looking for a healthier alternative