Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY

How has this organization made a difference to you in your own lives ?

Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Elkview, WV
2 years, 9 months ago
My brother came home from deployment from Afghanistan and was suffering from PTSD, he was killed in a car wreck nearly a year later. This charity has given us as his family the ability to donate to others that are suffering from the IED that hit their truck. After losing my brother we have started a motorcycle run in my brothers name and all proceeds go to the WWP, for me I feel as if I am still connected to my brother and all those he served with.
Angela G.
Angela G.
El Paso, TX
5 years, 4 months ago
Wounded Warrior Project has made it possible for us to see that being injured isn't the end of the world, that you can learn to adapt to your limitations regardless of what they are.