BY WORTHINGTON

Loma Linda Big Franks, 20-Ounce Cans, 20-ounce cans of Loma Linda Big FranksMade with soy protein, onion, and natural smoke flavor Pre-cooked and 100% vegan58% less fat than beef hot dogs Meatless alternative to kielbasa style sausage see more...

Gielle K.
I actually really love these big franks! They are such a wonderful option for vegetarians for hot dogs. Don't think of them as a replacement for meat, but something interesting all on their own! I like their consistency and the fact that they are low-fat and really fill me up. Highly recommend!
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I know I’m a weirdo for saying this but growing up I loved those little Vienna sausages. Well I stopped eating meat 18 years ago and have since wondered about an alternative. Well these are it. You can microwave them and that’s exactly how they taste. I have also rinsed them thoroughly and then tossed them in a bowl then fill with water and a ton of seasoning (I like spicy) and let it sit for at least a couple hours, over night if possible and then cook them via boiling or frying and you have a well flavored hotdog.
Amanda W.
Portsmouth , VA
I grew up eating a lot of vegetarian food. My mom went through so many different options of vegetarian before sticking with this one because it has the best flavor and texture and is amazing in a cast iron skillet with some olive oil! only hot dog I will eat!