Worth je reviens by Pure Perfume 1/2 oz

by Worth

Launched by the design house of Worth in 1932 JE REVIENS is classified as a luxurious gentle floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of green florals orange flower lemon rose musk and violet, It is recommended for romantic wear,

Is it worth the money for this?
Is this product really good
Start your review of Worth je reviens by Pure Perfume 1/2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jaye L.
The most beautiful and know signature fragrance ever. soft subtle and individual. a timeless classic.
Rinkle S.
Bellevue, WA
When i tried it first it was not that good but when u use it couple time u will fall in love with the fragrance
Natalia R.
Orlando, FL
My mom has worn this perfume for YEARS, ever since i can remember, so it's a very nostalgic fragrance to me. it's so lovely and soft and although it might be a bit "mature" for some people, i think I'm just slightly biased because it's been in my family for so long!
Marissa T.
toronto ontario
I really really like this perfume it is one of my favorite scent go to every day perfume