BY WORLDWISE INC

Flutters and chirps like a real bird Cats love the roly-poly motion Instinctively intriguing Though they are fluttery, elusive and irresistible to cats, real birds have nothing on Petlinks Tweet Thing wobble sound toy which has all the avian allure of the real thing. A generous tuft of real feathers wobbling to and fro from a rounded base will catch your cat's eye while a touch-activated sound module featuring sweet bird sounds adds to your cats instinctive delight. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My one cat loves these toys and carries them around with her. If you try to take it from her she growls but if you pick it up when she's not playing with it and throw it she whines until you give it to her. This is a great toy and keeps my cat entertained for hours!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Pet Lover Expert
One of my cats loves this toy because of the noises that it makes. I don't play with this toy with them too often though because it is really hard and heavy! I don't want to throw the toy because I'm afraid I may hit them, and it's definitely hard enough to hurt.
This is our cats favorite toy. He plays fetch with it like a dog. He brings it to us and wants us to play all the time. There is nothing left of it other than the ball itself and we have been looking everywhere for another one.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN
My cat loves this toy! she loves anything that makes noise and this she does the trick
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lasted over 6 months surprisingly with constant daily use from my cat. Between the tweets it rocking back n fourth and the best part..feather, my Maxers loves this. Believe it or not, my cat actually picked this out himself.. My cat watches TV at night with me, and an "as seen on tv" commercial came on advertising this item. He looked, tilted his head, meowed and pawed at the tv.. so I knew I had to get this for him last Christmas.. I'm still surprised he picked it out himself.. I'm grateful the pet store carries this.. its a must have for pet stocking stuffer. Hes getting a new one this yr but different color.