BY WORLDWISE INC

TZC1001: Features: -Cat scratcher-Does double duty as a scratcher and lounger-Unique design offers many scratching angles-Made in United States. Includes: -Includes pure bliss certified organic catnip. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 4.75 H x 18.5 W x 10 D. see more...

• Will my cat use this instead of my couch?3 Answers
  • Is this a scratch post? Or a little sitting loft for cats ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Thais G.
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
No good. Waste of money wouldn't recommend. My cat broke this easily because it's not firm and once he got on top of it it bends. Wouldn't recommend this
taylin f.
taylin f.
Medley, FL

this is definitely a great product for any pet care , not only its appearance but also for their welfare , really love .
Mary A.
Mary A.
.mm muy lindo el asiento .mmmmm..............................................................
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
Fill these with a little cat nip and they last a good while, and are cheap enough to replace! These are wonderful to supply that scratch niche cats have.
Caren C.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
We have 5 cats currently . All of them love this scratching post . Saves my furniture so I love it too !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
My cat loves these! I've also found some decently priced at TJ Max or
marshals. My cat scratches these up so bad so quickly though. I'm constantly getting new ones. But I do have to move them around. Because he gets bored of them if they're in the same place & will switch to tearing up my run or door frames.
adriana f.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
So my kitten goes crazy for this. he loves to sleep on it and scratches it. i even caught him scratching his back on it. he spends most of his time at least near it.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
These look ridiculous and you probably think your cat will hate them, but they freaking love them. they love to hop up and do what we call 'happy scratches'. we have a vertical scratching post but sometimes they like to sit on what they are scratching. better this than your couch or carpet.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Got this for my cats a couple months back, and they use it daily! Great for trying to get your cats away from scratching furniture!
Ms Josie L.
Ms Josie L.
Lasted the longest out of all I tried. 1 cat loves sharpening & the other just rubs her paws.. 💕 my rescues! #GlamGloGal
Hayatt S.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Will my cat use this instead of my couch?
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Is this a scratch post? Or a little sitting loft for cats ?