Worldwise Inc Petlinks System Snooze Pad Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed, 30

Worldwise Inc Petlinks System Snooze Pad Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed, 30" L X 20" W X 4" H

BY WORLDWISE INC #77 in Pet First Aid

• easy to clean? does it have a removable cover?3 Answers
  • Has anybody tried to clean these is it easy or can you pu...4 Answers
Worldwise Inc Petlinks System Snooze Pad Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed, 30
Chelsea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bed is great for my 13 yr old lab. He has a hard time getting up sometimes after laying down and with this pillow it is more pleasurable for him to get up. The pillow itself is made really well and very soft on top. The padding is super thick and is a blessing for my dog who suffers joint problems. I would definitely recommend this pillow!
Teal V.
Love this pet bed. My 12 year old golden retriever loves this bed. He uses it constantly. And it see.s to help with his hips. He is not nearly as sore as he use to be. Great value for the price. Will only buy this type of pet bed for my dogs. I put a cover over the bed to make for easy washing as well
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves to sleep in dog beds so I bought her this one and she actually loves it this is the second time buying this bad for her I can honestly say I do recommend for all you people that have pets give it a try
Dana C.
My dog absolutely loves his bed. Best bed I have ever bought! Would buy another one in a heart beat. Keeps him comfortable, and a happy doggy, worth the price, I would recommend to any one with an older dog!
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both my English Bull Terrier and Blue Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog love their beds. They always go lay down on them instead of my couch...which is why we got them in the first place. We wanted something that they found comfy enough not to sit or lay on the new furniture.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great bed. Bought it for when my dog had puppies and she loved it! After the puppies were gone I tried to leave it for my two dogs and they shredded it 😑
Christie M.
Thorsby, AL
My dog has really bad hips. it's very hard for her to get up. that's bed is great for her. it helps her sleep better and she gets up easier.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
I love this bed! Not only does my dog love it but so do I! It's really big and my dog has a lot of room to spread out and enjoy her naps
Monique D.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog absolutely loves this. He lays on it all the time and it really is so easy to clean. I recommend this to anybody with a dog!
L M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has a bed like this and he absolutely loves has bed very soft and comfortable would definitely recommend
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Has anybody tried to clean these is it easy or can you put it in the washing machine or ??
Kate G.
Olivet, MI
easy to clean? does it have a removable cover?