by Worldwise Inc

I have an 85+ lb dog with anxiety who needs a comfy place to rest his crazy head. I don’t want to break the bank, but I want to get something super durable and soft. What pet beds are best for large beasts?
easy to clean? does it have a removable cover?
Has anybody tried to clean these is it easy or can you put it in the washing machine or ??
Start your review of Worldwise Inc Petlinks System Snooze Pad Therapeutic Foam Pet Bed, 30" L X 20" W X 4" H!
How would you rate this product?
Guadalupe, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We actually did not buy this for a dog. We have an 18lb Maine C**n Cat/Siberian Forest Cat mix. He measures 4ft long and his back is knee high on me (I'm a very tall 5'4" lol), his tail goes up to my elbows. He is BIG. We loved this bed. It felt soft, yet firm. Had a cover and was washable, and unlike most cozy, if it fits I sits cat beds, it was flat and he could just stretch out and sleep like a drunken monkey like he likes. We adopt a used and neglected animals and teach them to get along with each other and love them to show them not everyone is awful. This cat was very well abused when we got him. His need to see all around him and have every way be an escape route, this bed was an amazing fix from the usual enclosed kitty beds. Its older a bit now and he still loves it. On our bed, folded on the floor like a taco he can attack from, it's his, he loves it, so do we!
Provo, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just got our second Boxer puppy and she is such a little princess we bought her this bed even though its way big for her we knew she would grow into it. It is so soft she loves it and there's so much room we won't have to buy a bigger bed later.
Love this pet bed. My 12 year old golden retriever loves this bed. He uses it constantly. And it see.s to help with his hips. He is not nearly as sore as he use to be. Great value for the price. Will only buy this type of pet bed for my dogs. I put a cover over the bed to make for easy washing as well
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves to sleep in dog beds so I bought her this one and she actually loves it this is the second time buying this bad for her I can honestly say I do recommend for all you people that have pets give it a try
Springfield, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this for my dog for her birthday and sadly it didn’t last long because she ended up chewing it it instead. A bit pricey but if you have a dog that likes to bite on things in the “heat” of the moment- not a good idea.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bed is great for my 13 yr old lab. He has a hard time getting up sometimes after laying down and with this pillow it is more pleasurable for him to get up. The pillow itself is made really well and very soft on top. The padding is super thick and is a blessing for my dog who suffers joint problems. I would definitely recommend this pillow!
My dog absolutely loves his bed. Best bed I have ever bought! Would buy another one in a heart beat. Keeps him comfortable, and a happy doggy, worth the price, I would recommend to any one with an older dog!
W Frankfort, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both my English Bull Terrier and Blue Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog love their beds. They always go lay down on them instead of my couch...which is why we got them in the first place. We wanted something that they found comfy enough not to sit or lay on the new furniture.
Okeechobee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great bed. Bought it for when my dog had puppies and she loved it! After the puppies were gone I tried to leave it for my two dogs and they shredded it 😑
Aventura
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dogs love them, the only thing I would change is the material on the outside, it makes a lot of noise when they jump on it or walk in it.