Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4" Length)

by Worldwise Inc

A refillable catnip mouse is just the thing to get your kittys engine revved and motor running. Turn any feline play adventure into a whirlwind of of fun that never has to end. This refillable catnip mouse will entice your frisky feline to pounce, chase and jump over and over again. Includes an inner Velcro pouch that can be filled and refilled with the included certified organic catnip. Directions: 1. Pull open the closure strips at the "belly" of the toy. Open fully, with closure strips outside the toy. 2. Open catnip-dispensing tube and fill toy with about half the catnip. Petlinks certified organic catnip can be purchased separately for future refills. 3. Carefully fold hook and loop strip closure back inside toy, making sure no leaves are attached to the strips. Keep seam tag outside toy. Press firmly to seal. Closure locks tightly and is "cat proof" when filled according to directions. Made in the USA. Includes one mouse (4"L x 2"W) and a catnip dispensing tube (2g/.07oz). Search Phrases: Cat Vinyl Rubber Other Toys, Mouseful, Worldwise, Inc

These refillable catnip toys worry me. I always just buy new catnip toys for them. I'm concerned they can get it open and the catnip would be everywhere. Is this safe?
Did your cat love catnip? Mine can't get enough, but my brother-in-laws cat isn't affected by it at all!
What's catnip?
Start your review of Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4" Length)!
Modesto , Ca
My white cat goes crazy over this toy non stop fun. Don't know what I would do without it
1036 kansas Avenue Atchison, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loved this item played and loved on this for hours. She would roll all over it.
California City, CA
When I was little and had a cat she absolutely loved this toy it was her favorite
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great toy!!! Loved that it is refillable, keeping my cat excited over and over. She loves to play and bit it and then lays flat out on the floor as the catnip just kicks in!!
Oakville
My cats love these. Still going strong after several refills. This ends up all over the house when they get playing with it.
Bought this for my cat awhile back, soo cute & funny to watch her play with it ! seems to like it alot