Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4" Length)

by Worldwise Inc

A refillable catnip mouse is just the thing to get your kittys engine revved and motor running. Turn any feline play adventure into a whirlwind of of fun that never has to end. This refillable catnip mouse will entice your frisky feline to pounce, chase and jump over and over again. Includes an inner Velcro pouch that can be filled and refilled with the included certified organic catnip. Directions: 1. Pull open the closure strips at the "belly" of the toy. Open fully, with closure strips outside the toy. 2. Open catnip-dispensing tube and fill toy with about half the catnip. Petlinks certified organic catnip can be purchased separately for future refills. 3. Carefully fold hook and loop strip closure back inside toy, making sure no leaves are attached to the strips. Keep seam tag outside toy. Press firmly to seal. Closure locks tightly and is "cat proof" when filled according to directions. Made in the USA. Includes one mouse (4"L x 2"W) and a catnip dispensing tube (2g/.07oz). Search Phrases: Cat Vinyl Rubber Other Toys, Mouseful, Worldwise, Inc

These refillable catnip toys worry me. I always just buy new catnip toys for them. I'm concerned they can get it open and the catnip would be everywhere. Is this safe?
Did your cat love catnip? Mine can't get enough, but my brother-in-laws cat isn't affected by it at all!
What's catnip?
Start your review of Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4" Length)!
Okemos, MI
This is one of my cats favorite toys, she'll play with it for hours before curling up and going to sleep with it. I like that's it's refillable so whenever her attention span drops, I can always swap out some catnip and put some food or her favorite treat inside I stead.
Oh my gosh. This is absolutely amazing. My cats are obsessed and carry it with them all over the place. It seems to be their new favorite toy. Simple and affordable but your cats will love it.
New Baltimore, MI
Bought this toy a couple of months ago and it is a big hit. My cats will even carry it around and play with it amongst themselves. It was affordable and worth it. I hope your cats will enjoy also.
My cat absolutely loves this toy! Keeps her busy all day long, not expensive at all, worth the price. Would recommend anyone that gets a cat. Keeps them busy
My cat enjoys playing with this toy it makes him playful he loves catnip and its a good size for him to pick up with his paws and toss in the air.
Maywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this toy! She sees this and makes her go wild ! Very entertaining for her.absolutely recommend this.it will make your fur baby happy
canada , KY
I have bought my cat many of toys to play with but this is the only one she's ever liked and continues to play with and never get tired of it (:
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this toy a couple of months ago and it is a big hit. My cat will even carry it around and play with it. It was affordable and worth it
Kingsley, MI
My cat loves this toy. she will only play with plush type toys so we grabbed this one. Whether ifs full of catnip or not she always wants it
All 3 of my cats enjoy this catnip! It's rarely on the floor if not in their mouths! Last long too and it's a great refillable