Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4

Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4" Length)

BY WORLDWISE INC

A refillable catnip mouse is just the thing to get your kittys engine revved and motor running. Turn any feline play adventure into a whirlwind of of fun that never has to end. This refillable catnip mouse will entice your frisky feline to pounce, chase and jump over and over again. Includes an inner Velcro pouch that can be filled and refilled with the included certified organic catnip. Directions: 1. Pull open the closure strips at the "belly" of the toy. Open fully, with closure strips outside the toy. 2. Open catnip-dispensing tube and fill toy with about half the catnip. Petlinks certified organic catnip can be purchased separately for future refills. 3. Carefully fold hook and loop strip closure back inside toy, making sure no leaves are attached to the strips. Keep seam tag outside toy. Press firmly to seal. Closure locks tightly and is "cat proof" when filled according to directions. Made in the USA. Includes one mouse (4"L x 2"W) and a catnip dispensing tube (2g/.07oz). Search Phrases: Cat Vinyl Rubber Other Toys, Mouseful, Worldwise, Inc see more...

Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4
Worldwise Inc Petlinks Mousefull Refillable Catnip Toy (4" Length)
Marian A.
Westover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product very well made not overly expensive or cheaply made. Worth the price. Came nicely packaged with catnip so you don't have to buy it separately. Overall a great toy.
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is obsessed with this toy! He's a three year old tabby who loves anything catnip. It works best if you roll some of the leaves between your fingers then put it in the toy so it has a stronger smell. I will buy this over and over for my spoiled kitty!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased one of these toys for my MIL's cat and one for my cat as well, and they love it! They get hours of fun out of batting this toy around, and if I put catnip in it, they love it even more! I love the fact that it's refillable, so my cat can play with it over and over again. I definitely recommend this cute, fluffy toy, even if your cat doesn't react much to catnip - it's still cute and fun to play with!
Kelcey O.
Portland, OR
This toy is perfect for those with cats that actually enjoy catnip. Sadly I've found out my cat isn't fond of the nip. He still thoroughly enjoys this toy though! He bats it around all day and once in awhile seems intrigued by the catnip but eventually loses interest.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Our cats love this!! They love seeing these when its playtime. We only put a lil bit of catnip in it. They are descent size. Not to big and not to small. Wish they were a little better made but not big enough issue that we wouldn't keep buying it. Highly recommend for cats.
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my cats' favorite kind of toys. I put catnip in them for playtime, but even when there isn't any they carry them around, throw them up in the air, and chase them. It's a great stimulant for my cats to help them burn off some of their excess energy.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
My cat played with this for hours.the fur felt really weird but my cat didn't seem to mind, he tore it open and got all the catnip everywhere but he plays REALLY rough next time I give it to him I'm gonna put a few stitches in it.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love toys like this! All three of them are hilarious to watch while and after they play with this due to the cat nip. Unfortunately my puppy chewed it up so I'm going to have to go buy them a new one.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
my cat loves playing with these toys. he actually plays fetch with me as i throw them he runs to get it and brings it back. he also loves to hide them but i think thats all cats lol.
David G.
Davenport , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this he smells it an goes wild for it I bought him a little pillow with this stuff an he goes wild it's not pricey at all very cheap I could compare this to cat food lol Bc my cats loves it
Lana M.
Will this make my cat spray?
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I know this is refillable, but does the catnip fall out of it? My cat is pretty aggressive with toys and I dont want to vacuum all day
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What's catnip?
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Did your cat love catnip? Mine can't get enough, but my brother-in-laws cat isn't affected by it at all!
Paula B.
Rome, GA
These refillable catnip toys worry me. I always just buy new catnip toys for them. I'm concerned they can get it open and the catnip would be everywhere. Is this safe?