Pets & AnimalsCatWorldwise Inc
Jeepers Creepers Giant Refillable Catnip Toy

Worldwise Inc Jeepers Creepers Giant Refillable Catnip Toy

by Worldwise Inc

Refillable catnip pouch keeps fun fresh Giant sized plush mouse cat toy Includes a vial of organic catnip Your cat will never want to let this refillable catnip toy out of his paws. When filled with the included organic catnip, Jeepers Creepers will drive your kitty wild. A refillable Velcro pouch in the tummy allows you to add new catnip to keep the fun alive. Available in assorted colors (brown, grey or white). Please allow us to choose a color for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Worldwise Inc Jeepers Creepers Giant Refillable Catnip Toy!
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 10
6,271 reviews
I have one of these and the cats really go crazy when you put in the catnip!! They act like they are really hunting it!!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have bought these for many cats over the years and every time without fail my 80lb lab thinks they are her babies and steals them. I have tried them with catnip thinking she wouldn’t like it to no catnip and every time she steals them. Worth it to see the big lab mother her rats and mice though.
Michelle C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These mice are a lot of fun, and they're the perfect size to be kicker toys. They have a velcro belly so you can open it up and put catnip inside, or cat treats if you so desire. We have a brown and green one that my cat especially enjoys, and she can sometimes be seen carrying it around in her mouth and just walking around the apartment looking for a safe place to stash it. The downside is because the velcro is sewn in, there are some threads that can come loose, especially with cats biting and scratching the belly open, there's a lot of damage that could be done. The last thing we need is strings or threads getting swallowed, even if they're small pieces. Watch for wear and tear carefully and trim or cut as needed.

Looking for your answer?