BY WORLDWISE INC

Petlinks System Twitchy Tail Teaser WandBonding with humans is vital for a pet cat. Cats who trust their owners and surroundings often have fewer behavioral problems and are more enjoyable pets. Our Petlinks System Twitchy Tail Teaser Wand meets your cat's needs for. interaction. Cats love tail-chasing so much they'll even chase their own! This long, fluffy teaser wand puts the fun of a tail chase in your hands. Tease your furry friend by wiggling Twitchy Tail across the floor like a real tail. Or taunt your kitty by waving it above his or her head. Your cat will spring forth with a burst of energy for an all-out chase to catch that elusive tail. Provides exercise cleverly disguised as fun. see more...

Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
We are constantly making a new purchase on this every month because my cat loves it so much, she tears it apart.
Hibah Y.
My cat usually plays with a toy a few times and then gets over it but for some odd reason she loved this one. She enjoyed chasing it around and chewing on it, we make a little joke that it is her missing tail because she is a minx and doesn't really have a tail. Whenever she finds this toy she picks it up in her mouth and will walk to another room away from the tv and starts to cry in order for one of us to come play with her. It is the funniest and cutest thing honestly.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have three very active and playful cats. I got this for them when at a point when I was injured and could not get up and actively play with them. I thought this would be great, I could sit and play with them from where I was stuck at. Unfortunately only one of them found it even mildly amusing.
Kayla M.
Pitcairn, PA
I have 3 cats and they ALL love this toy! even if I'm not actively playing with them, they will continue to play with it :) this is very durable, I've had it for about a year and it's still in great shape!
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN
I was given this toy by my aunt who runs an animal shelter, I took in 2 kittens and they love this toy so much and now they are 2 years old and still love this!
Rosalyn J.
This hands down is my cat's favorite toy ever! He has played with it for two year's straight. I think it's definitely time for another one! :)
Lindsey S.
This is by far my cats favorite toy she loves the soft part of the toy but the part she loves and can't stand is the stick she plays with that the most