Worldwide Sport Nutrition Pure Protein Bar S'mores (12 Bars) 2.75 Ounces

by Worldwide Sport Nutrition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Worldwide Sport Nutrition Pure Protein Bar S'mores (12 Bars) 2.75 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Christy P.
Belpre, OH
These are my absolute favorite. They are so good. The taste is unlike any other and I love them.
Kelli C.
Des Moines, IA
I tend to buy whatever protein bar is on sale but have changed the way I shop for bars when I found these. These taste great without all the extra sugar. They have great macros to aid in your diet needs. And pack in the protein. They don't leave a chalky aftertaste like other bars can. My only complaint is it is sometimes to hard to find them at my local stores.
Aryn S.
Henderson, NV
They sell these all over . Decided to try one out and it was good not too much in the Flavor department but still good
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
These bars are real easy to carry around and to find in most grocery stores. THey have lots of flavors and are not to big, so my clients love them.

Looking for your answer?