World's Best

World's Best Multiple Cat...
309 Reviews
5 / 5
After trying so many brands of kitty litter I finally came across world's best kitty litter and I have to say this is the absolute best litter I have ever purchased.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I prefer other bio litters because this is really light weight and i found It everywhere in the house. The clumping feature is good and the price is linear with other brands. I would not buy It again because i have found a more suitable litter for my cattery
5 / 5
Ist ein sehr gutes Einstreu. Es riecht sehr gut und behält den Geruch lange bei, sodass man keine Angst haben muss das der Geruch von den Geschäften der Katze durchkommt. Es Staubt auch überhaupt nicht. Kaufe es immer wieder gerne nach.
5 / 5
First off, I use the unscented kind in the red bag. This is just what came up. This is truly the world’s best cat litter. They did not come to play. It has little to no dust, it doesn’t have that awful pine scent that, when mixed with the urine ammonia smell, basically creates an eye-watering gas. My cats like it, it doesn’t track as much as some other litters, it can last a decent amount of time. It’s good. I kind of consider myself an expert because I have 12 cats. So if it’s working for them, it’s working for me!
5 / 5
Long lasting, odor blocking, and flushable. What more could you need? Easily swapped out my old litter and my 5 cats didn't seem to notice. Truly an amazing product and worth the extra cost because it lasts longer than the competition. I don't know how litter blocks odor, but it does.
5 / 5
works perfectly, no complaints from my cat. smells good and doesn’t track in my house. would buy and recommend to a friend.
5 / 5
i really enjoyed using this litter it was way better than my usual brand it was easier to clean and it seems as though my cat loved it as well.
5 / 5
We adore this litter. We have tried many other brands and types but always come back to this one. It is a safer option when it comes to the type of litter it is, and with having multiple cats I found it keeps up really well and doesn’t have the stereotypical smell of cat litter. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The initial scent is good and not over bearing and no dust which I liked, and it does clump well but It does not mask the smell after use. We have a new kitten and when he goes I can smell it all over my house. Unfortunately I won’t be switching to this brand. [product:worlds-best-multiple-cat-lotus-blossom-scented-clumping-corn-cat-litter]
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I have one cat and we tried out World’s Best Cat Litter. It is a light brown color and different than most other gray cat litters and it had a pleasant fresh scent. I added it in gradually over time to acclimate my cat to it and she accepted it with no issues. It did an ok job in covering up odors but it did not clump very well and was difficult to scoop. I do not plan on using this again.