BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Clair L.
Toledo, OH
I have had my cat for years and have always disliked clay litter for her. I found World's Best and only use it for her due to how well it works. It's nontoxic and it really does the trick. Many stores offer sales and there are also coupons you can find online. The branding that World's Best chose is very nice as well. Overall, if you have a cat, please try this litter for him/her. You'll be glad you did.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I used this litter while cat sitting my friend's cat and it was what she was trying out. I hated it. It didn't even begin to cover the odor. Then it was extremely messy. Her cat tracked it all over the house. I ended up throwing it away and using the litter I had for my cats because I was sick of the mess "World's Best Cat Litter" made. I literally had to vacuum after every time the cat used the box.
Danielle L.
I feel funny reviewing litter - this has been the stuff we used from the day we brought our kitten home. It was a great price point but not the typical "name brand" you always see in stores and commercials. There is no scent, my cat does not mind it at all, it clumps nicely and has been great for 3 years now. I suggest buying on Amazon or other animal website for best price (Wag or Chewy.com)
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Just like the commercial promises, there is no odor and it clumps like a dream. The only time this litter smells at all is immediately after my cat uses it (because it's so fresh), but it is quickly absorbed. It clumps so you can scoop almost immediately. It's extremely flushable and I haven't had ANY clog issues with this litter as I have with other "flushable" litters. Definitely worth it!
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I use two different types of litter in my house. I use this brand exclusively in my bathroom litter box, because it's so close to the toilet, it makes cleaning the box that much easier. I adore this liter! It lasts much longer then the typical clay litters, absorbs liquids well and makes good solid clumps. The cats like using it, and I feel good knowing it's made of natural ingredients.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
We kept this in the laundry room and it was constantly getting tracked everywhere. My cat didn't like it as much and it did not cover the smell at all. I used this for close to two years + and I tried all three. I only kept using it because it was natural. I ended up switching to Tidy Cats and it works 100% better. I only have one cat and I use to think it worked really well, I don't know what happened.
Hayel C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used this cat litter for my cat for the first few months of her life and at first I liked it but as she got older it seemed as though it didn't work for her. Plus at first the only place I could buy it was at a certain supplier way out of my way and super overpriced. Now it is available at petco which was a bit cheaper but I still decided to switch to a walnut brand works much better.
Bonnie H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this brand after reading the dangers of clay litters and the dust it kicks up and could cause breathing problems for cats. This is a natural alternative, I scoop twice a day with this litter and still notice a strong smell. Product says you can use for one whole month with 1 cat before changing out the litter, I find I have to switch it out after 2 weeks. I continue to use this brand as I am scared to go back to clay based litters.
Christine L.
My husband and I have 2 cats, and have tried most of the litters on the market. I had a coupon for World's Best, and thought it couldn't hurt to try. We were both pleasantly surprised by this litter. It clumps great, doesn't stick to the bottom like most, and actually does last longer than clay litters. It keeps our small apartment fresh and doesn't smell like cats at all.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate this litter. It smells really weird and is difficult to clean up once your cat does its business and is pricey to boot. I wanted to like it because it's natural and I have a friend who loves it but I feel like using torn up old newspapers might be just as effective.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try