BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Hayel C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used this cat litter for my cat for the first few months of her life and at first I liked it but as she got older it seemed as though it didn't work for her. Plus at first the only place I could buy it was at a certain supplier way out of my way and super overpriced. Now it is available at petco which was a bit cheaper but I still decided to switch to a walnut brand works much better.
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I use two different types of litter in my house. I use this brand exclusively in my bathroom litter box, because it's so close to the toilet, it makes cleaning the box that much easier. I adore this liter! It lasts much longer then the typical clay litters, absorbs liquids well and makes good solid clumps. The cats like using it, and I feel good knowing it's made of natural ingredients.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
We kept this in the laundry room and it was constantly getting tracked everywhere. My cat didn't like it as much and it did not cover the smell at all. I used this for close to two years + and I tried all three. I only kept using it because it was natural. I ended up switching to Tidy Cats and it works 100% better. I only have one cat and I use to think it worked really well, I don't know what happened.
Bonnie H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this brand after reading the dangers of clay litters and the dust it kicks up and could cause breathing problems for cats. This is a natural alternative, I scoop twice a day with this litter and still notice a strong smell. Product says you can use for one whole month with 1 cat before changing out the litter, I find I have to switch it out after 2 weeks. I continue to use this brand as I am scared to go back to clay based litters.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate this litter. It smells really weird and is difficult to clean up once your cat does its business and is pricey to boot. I wanted to like it because it's natural and I have a friend who loves it but I feel like using torn up old newspapers might be just as effective.
Christine L.
My husband and I have 2 cats, and have tried most of the litters on the market. I had a coupon for World's Best, and thought it couldn't hurt to try. We were both pleasantly surprised by this litter. It clumps great, doesn't stick to the bottom like most, and actually does last longer than clay litters. It keeps our small apartment fresh and doesn't smell like cats at all.
Bethany P.
I absolutely love this litter. We don't buy anything else. Oddly, some people don't seem to like the smell, but I really like it. I prefer the natural smell of it over other litters that have a chemical smell. I also notice that it leaves less residue around our house compared to other brands. It has a bit of an egotistical name, but it lives up to its name in my opinion.
Alyssa K.
Dallas, NC
This litter is friendly to all septic systems and can be scooped and flushed. The downside is it has some dust tracking with it. My apartment is small so I can't really hide the box and was frustrated by the dust and switched back to a clay scoop and trash litter
Tyla G.
mesquite, TX
I bought this because i had a amazing coupon for 5 dollars off and it was one sale for 799 so i only paid 3 dollars and I'm glad i only paid that because it smelled like corn really bad and when my cat would go number 2 it would smell for a while even after i cleaned it up i couldn't wait to get ride of that cat litter I'm still sticking to tidy cat and fresh step
Karissa S.
Conroe, TX
I have a cat but she is fully and outside cat but I always keep litter in my ashtrays and I do like this one because it keeps my porch from smelling like old cigarettes. Others I have had this issue with and it bothers me like crazy. It does work pretty good in an ashtray. Sorry this review doesn't help the cat owners looking for a review on it in that aspect. :(
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try