BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Maelee B.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is awesome and i would gladly recommend it to anyone with one, or multiple cats. Its all natural so i don't have to worry about my cats getting it stuck in their fur and eating it (like i do with clay). There also isn't any of the nasty dust from other clay litters that smells awful and floats about in the air for ages. Definitely give it a try =]
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
I didn't know that this stuff worked almost as well as clay litter. No one ever told me that I could use a litter that would not be dusty AT ALL. I stopped using this brand due to cost but I did start using another corn based litter because they def work.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Lilly loves this stuff and it took SO much trial error to find the litter that wouldn't make her sneeze uncontrollably. She loves it. I love this company , as they always give back in some form, whether it be a rebate, coupon, or contest. So far i see no need to stray and I hope they never stop making this.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
This is the only cat litter we will use. I have two twin brother cats who share a litter box. We scoop twice daily and this litter lasts forever because it seriously never falls apart. It's amazing. The only thing I don't like is the smell of the litter itself. It's made of corn so it smells like a barn. It masks the odor of the cat waste, but for a price. I also love that it's a natural product and not nasty clay for the cats to breathe in.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was unaware until recently that regular clay style litters are actually bad for the environment. These are natural based, and unlike other natural based litters, really clump nicely. A small bag goes a lot farther than a big bucket of traditional litter does, too. It is tricky to find, especially in larger sizes, and it seems more $$ at first, but when you see how long it lasts, it's about the same cost as traditional clumping litters. The only downside I've found is that I don't like the scent of the naturally scented versions. That and having to go to the big pet store specifically to get larger bags of it. My cats like it too, and being natural based, there is less worry about what they're ingesting when licking it off their paws during grooming sessions.
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I use two different types of litter in my house. I use this brand exclusively in my bathroom litter box, because it's so close to the toilet, it makes cleaning the box that much easier. I adore this liter! It lasts much longer then the typical clay litters, absorbs liquids well and makes good solid clumps. The cats like using it, and I feel good knowing it's made of natural ingredients.
Amanda W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I have one cat in a moderate sized bedroom with me. I keep a litter box for her, and this litter is amazing. I never smell anything stinky from her waste. Easy to clean and lasts a lot longer than other litters I've tried!
Grace S.
Tracy, CA
This is a dust free grain litter. my kittys love this litter and I love the way my house DOESNT smell! It clumps together nicely!
Mckenzie N.
Saline, MI
My cat did not like this litter at all, but my mother swears by it. It is all she will use. I guess it just depends on the cat.
Randi P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! I've been using it for the past year or so for my cat, because she as asthma. It has great odor control, and mush better clumping abilities versus other corn based brands. Would highly recommend for others with pets suffering from respiratory problems, or even if you or a family member does!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try