BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
This is the only cat litter we will use. I have two twin brother cats who share a litter box. We scoop twice daily and this litter lasts forever because it seriously never falls apart. It's amazing. The only thing I don't like is the smell of the litter itself. It's made of corn so it smells like a barn. It masks the odor of the cat waste, but for a price. I also love that it's a natural product and not nasty clay for the cats to breathe in.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
This is now the only litter that I use! It clumps incredibly well and does not irritate my cat's sensitive skin like other brands used to. This is a bit pricey, but it lasts much longer than other litters and you don't need to use as much so it actually lasts longer and you end up buying less litter. It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!
Brittany S.
I was really hopeful about this cat litter- from the advertisements they put out there, it sounds great, however, I was extremely disappointed. First off, it smells terrible. Also, my cat, who has used at least twelve different kinds of cat litter with no issue, refused to go near it. I ended up giving it to my mother, and while her cats used it, she quickly got rid of it because of its awful smell. I wish there was a more green friendly cat litter that worked well and didn't smell so funky!
Amanda F.
Kansas City, MO
It took a while for my cats to use this, well that is not true...my one cat who is not picky about anything used it like it was clay, however my picky cat hated it, it was a real challenge to get her to use the litter. It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while. My search for an eco friendly cat little continues.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
I saw this at the grain store and couldn't help but laugh at the name. I needed some litter so I thought I'd give it a go. Me and my cat are very happy with it. I've tried a lot of different litters and this is by far the best. It clumps well - I buy the lavender scented one and it never smells like ammonia. The bag lasts forever and I scoop the box every day. And I don't have litter tracking all over my house
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this product because it eliminates my allergies completely. I was using regular/"allergy free"/"everything free" litter, and nothing would help. The problem that I have with this litter is that it turns "sour" in my opinion after a week of use. We clean it out every day, and it still will need to be completely thrown out after one week. We live in a small apartment, and any smell is very noticeable.
Clair L.
Toledo, OH
I have had my cat for years and have always disliked clay litter for her. I found World's Best and only use it for her due to how well it works. It's nontoxic and it really does the trick. Many stores offer sales and there are also coupons you can find online. The branding that World's Best chose is very nice as well. Overall, if you have a cat, please try this litter for him/her. You'll be glad you did.
Danielle L.
I feel funny reviewing litter - this has been the stuff we used from the day we brought our kitten home. It was a great price point but not the typical "name brand" you always see in stores and commercials. There is no scent, my cat does not mind it at all, it clumps nicely and has been great for 3 years now. I suggest buying on Amazon or other animal website for best price (Wag or Chewy.com)
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I used this litter while cat sitting my friend's cat and it was what she was trying out. I hated it. It didn't even begin to cover the odor. Then it was extremely messy. Her cat tracked it all over the house. I ended up throwing it away and using the litter I had for my cats because I was sick of the mess "World's Best Cat Litter" made. I literally had to vacuum after every time the cat used the box.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Just like the commercial promises, there is no odor and it clumps like a dream. The only time this litter smells at all is immediately after my cat uses it (because it's so fresh), but it is quickly absorbed. It clumps so you can scoop almost immediately. It's extremely flushable and I haven't had ANY clog issues with this litter as I have with other "flushable" litters. Definitely worth it!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try