BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Seen this cat litter before/yet. Where is it sold ? Always trying out new stuff for my cat. Does it clump well ?
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I love buying this cat litter and my cat loves using it! I always get coupons emailed to me for this cat litter and I love that it's flushable! No more need to waste plastic baggies. No smell either!
Karissa S.
Conroe, TX
I have a cat but she is fully and outside cat but I always keep litter in my ashtrays and I do like this one because it keeps my porch from smelling like old cigarettes. Others I have had this issue with and it bothers me like crazy. It does work pretty good in an ashtray. Sorry this review doesn't help the cat owners looking for a review on it in that aspect. :(
Sharon S.
Verplanck, NY
I am not a fan of this cat litter at all. My cats loved kicking this stuff all over my floors. This is not something they normally do either. It made such a mess. It also did nothing to mask that cat urine smell. I had to add baking soda to my box just to get rid of the odor. The litter also tended to stick to the bottom of my box. I see this as being a cat litter for someone with one or two cats at the most. I have 4 cats and it just did not work for me.
Krissy M.
Canby, OR
There was an odor that my cats did not like, but they used it. It was easy cleanup.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
One of the only litters my Bengal will use. Expensive, but worth it. Very little smell.
Gabrielle E.
Columbia, SC
All natural and biodegradable, one of my favorites next to a walnut litter made by blue buffalo!
Jaye E.
Alhambra, CA
I have a multi-cat home and this cat litter just doesn't work. I wanted to like this litter, but it's best just to stick with what you know, Arm & Hammer is the best.
Melissa N.
Grandville, MI
I bought this litter because I was intrigued by the fact that its all natural and you can flush what you scoop. Although a bit more expensive than the litter I normally use, it was the convenience that drew me in. My cats litter boxes are in my bathroom so I scoop 1-2 times a day. Flushing the "buried treasures" instead of bagging them and hauling them out to the trash was great. But unfortunately that's the only thing I liked about the product. It didn't do a good job of controlling the odor so I never purchased it again.
Lyndsey L.
Athens, GA
I have three cats and they all love this litter. Plus, the fact that it's natural really helps prevent health problems. Don't forget, your cat will clean their paws and such after stepping out of the litter box and if you're using a non-natural litter, especially one with crystalline silica dust, it can cause heath issues. Just imagine eating your cats litter-gross but that's essentially what they're doing after cleaning themselves. This one is made from whole kernel corn and it works very well!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try