BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Hailey O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this litter, and so does my cat!
My cat is very picky, and when we were using boots & Barkley brand he would get this litter everywhere, and it would track around the house. So i switched to worlds Best, and he rarely tracks litter anywhere. I also like how it clumps really well. It is a little bit more expensive, but I also feel like I use less litter, and if he is happy then I am happy as well!
Morgan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I wanted to try this stuff out to see if it really was 'worlds best' and while the packaging is attractive, and it is super light, flushable, and pretty eco friendly compared to other kinds of litter, it does nothing for odor, is pointless for multiple cat households, you have to use a lot.. (or at least I did with multiple cats), and after a few days it was completely garbage compared to other clumping litters I use. Might be okay in a 1-2 cat household.
PETRA O.
Los angeles, CA
This cat litter is a life saver! I was using Arm and hammer and it made my cats vomit every time they used it! Sure mabey those kitty litters filled with chemicals get rid of the smell with all the fragrance they have in them but is it worth the risk of killing them or making them ill?! Anyways.. I switched to this when i realized what an impact kitty litter can make and love it! I prefer the Lavender scented. It lasts a long time and my baby loves it! A+++
Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely ADORE this litter!!!!!!!!!!! My cat came from the cattery where they used this litter. I bought a bag to use to help with the transition to our new home, and that was 3 years ago. I love that it clumps well, is dust free for the kitty's health, and it's made from corn! Controls odors very well. Amazing stuff.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
This is the only cat litter we will use. I have two twin brother cats who share a litter box. We scoop twice daily and this litter lasts forever because it seriously never falls apart. It's amazing. The only thing I don't like is the smell of the litter itself. It's made of corn so it smells like a barn. It masks the odor of the cat waste, but for a price. I also love that it's a natural product and not nasty clay for the cats to breathe in.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is now the only litter that I use! It clumps incredibly well and does not irritate my cat's sensitive skin like other brands used to. This is a bit pricey, but it lasts much longer than other litters and you don't need to use as much so it actually lasts longer and you end up buying less litter. It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!
Amanda F.
Madison, WI
It took a while for my cats to use this, well that is not true...my one cat who is not picky about anything used it like it was clay, however my picky cat hated it, it was a real challenge to get her to use the litter. It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while. My search for an eco friendly cat little continues.
Brittany S.
I was really hopeful about this cat litter- from the advertisements they put out there, it sounds great, however, I was extremely disappointed. First off, it smells terrible. Also, my cat, who has used at least twelve different kinds of cat litter with no issue, refused to go near it. I ended up giving it to my mother, and while her cats used it, she quickly got rid of it because of its awful smell. I wish there was a more green friendly cat litter that worked well and didn't smell so funky!
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
I saw this at the grain store and couldn't help but laugh at the name. I needed some litter so I thought I'd give it a go. Me and my cat are very happy with it. I've tried a lot of different litters and this is by far the best. It clumps well - I buy the lavender scented one and it never smells like ammonia. The bag lasts forever and I scoop the box every day. And I don't have litter tracking all over my house
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this product because it eliminates my allergies completely. I was using regular/"allergy free"/"everything free" litter, and nothing would help. The problem that I have with this litter is that it turns "sour" in my opinion after a week of use. We clean it out every day, and it still will need to be completely thrown out after one week. We live in a small apartment, and any smell is very noticeable.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try