BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
This is the only litter we use for our cats. We live in a very small space with our two cats, and due to a family member's severe allergy, they must stay in our rom when she is home. This also means the litter box is in our bedroom. We have tried every litter imaginable, and this is the only one that works. We keep the litter box in the closet, and we only need to change out the litter every two weeks. Family members have commented several times that there is no cat smell in the room at all. Another plus is that the small bag will last for two weeks, and we can usually find it for seven dollars. I highly recommend this litter!
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
This is actually my favorite natural cat litter, I have four cats and this keeps their odor in check. It has a little bit of a corny scent, very light though, and as long as you're scooping your litter every day you shouldn't smell anything out of the ordinary. I like that it's natural AND clumping. Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy.
Melissa N.
Grandville, MI
I bought this litter because I was intrigued by the fact that its all natural and you can flush what you scoop. Although a bit more expensive than the litter I normally use, it was the convenience that drew me in. My cats litter boxes are in my bathroom so I scoop 1-2 times a day. Flushing the "buried treasures" instead of bagging them and hauling them out to the trash was great. But unfortunately that's the only thing I liked about the product. It didn't do a good job of controlling the odor so I never purchased it again.
Hilary M.
I tried this. I really, really wanted to like it. Like, really wanted to. But by day three, my house smelled like urine soaked corn. And it says this doesn't track, but it does! There were corn bits in my bed! I felt like this just didn't cover odors or work as well as other litters I've tried. I cleaned the cat pans twice a day and still had to deal with a terrible odor. Yes, it's better for the environment and for me, but I'm going back to standard litter.
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
This litter clumps really well. However, the odor can sometimes seep through. The one minor inconvenience is that the little bits of litter get stuck in my kittens paws and he tracks it all over the house. That doesn't usually happen with clay-based litter. Overall, the litter lasts longer than traditional litter, but the odor seeping through makes you think twice. Would purchase again.
Kalisa V.
Haltom City, TX
I really love this product I have one cat and I use to use arm & hammer and the litter would reek all the time! Since I switch to worlds best cat litter it was a HUGE difference, I love how its all natural, clumping and it last for a month (for one cat). The only down side I have during the last week of using this I can start to smell my cats poop ew thats when I know to change it. As far as the price I try to use coupons or my membership at local pet stores.
Hailey O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this litter, and so does my cat!
My cat is very picky, and when we were using boots & Barkley brand he would get this litter everywhere, and it would track around the house. So i switched to worlds Best, and he rarely tracks litter anywhere. I also like how it clumps really well. It is a little bit more expensive, but I also feel like I use less litter, and if he is happy then I am happy as well!
PETRA O.
Los angeles, CA
This cat litter is a life saver! I was using Arm and hammer and it made my cats vomit every time they used it! Sure mabey those kitty litters filled with chemicals get rid of the smell with all the fragrance they have in them but is it worth the risk of killing them or making them ill?! Anyways.. I switched to this when i realized what an impact kitty litter can make and love it! I prefer the Lavender scented. It lasts a long time and my baby loves it! A+++
Morgan S.
I wanted to try this stuff out to see if it really was 'worlds best' and while the packaging is attractive, and it is super light, flushable, and pretty eco friendly compared to other kinds of litter, it does nothing for odor, is pointless for multiple cat households, you have to use a lot.. (or at least I did with multiple cats), and after a few days it was completely garbage compared to other clumping litters I use. Might be okay in a 1-2 cat household.
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely ADORE this litter!!!!!!!!!!! My cat came from the cattery where they used this litter. I bought a bag to use to help with the transition to our new home, and that was 3 years ago. I love that it clumps well, is dust free for the kitty's health, and it's made from corn! Controls odors very well. Amazing stuff.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try