BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Lyndsey L.
Athens, GA
I have three cats and they all love this litter. Plus, the fact that it's natural really helps prevent health problems. Don't forget, your cat will clean their paws and such after stepping out of the litter box and if you're using a non-natural litter, especially one with crystalline silica dust, it can cause heath issues. Just imagine eating your cats litter-gross but that's essentially what they're doing after cleaning themselves. This one is made from whole kernel corn and it works very well!
Ryoko M.
Honestly the world's best cat litter. I have used several different kinds of cat litter and this has worked the best. The best thing is that clumps can be flushed down the toilet! It contains the smell well, and the litter lasts way longer than the conventional clay kind. Best of all, it is all natural and safe, even if the cat ingests some of it.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Pet Lover Expert
The clumping on this product is worlds better than all of the other non-clay litters I've used in the past 9 months since getting our rescue. The odor control isn't top-notch but if you clean it often enough, the clumps take all the odor with them.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
The clumping is fabulous on this product, however, the cat litter will "go bad" after a few weeks, even if you clean it out regularly. It completely solved all of my allergy issues when I switched to it, so I would rather deal with the smell than the horrible allergies!
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
I didn't know that this stuff worked almost as well as clay litter. No one ever told me that I could use a litter that would not be dusty AT ALL. I stopped using this brand due to cost but I did start using another corn based litter because they def work.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
I've used the standard World's Best Cat Litter for a while now. There's no dust and it doesn't have any odd smells. It can be pricey though, so shop around.
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I use two different types of litter in my house. I use this brand exclusively in my bathroom litter box, because it's so close to the toilet, it makes cleaning the box that much easier. I adore this liter! It lasts much longer then the typical clay litters, absorbs liquids well and makes good solid clumps. The cats like using it, and I feel good knowing it's made of natural ingredients.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
This is the only cat litter we will use. I have two twin brother cats who share a litter box. We scoop twice daily and this litter lasts forever because it seriously never falls apart. It's amazing. The only thing I don't like is the smell of the litter itself. It's made of corn so it smells like a barn. It masks the odor of the cat waste, but for a price. I also love that it's a natural product and not nasty clay for the cats to breathe in.
Lillian G.
This cat litter is over priced and does not work better than other kitty litters. Honestly, I think you are just paying more for the packaging.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was unaware until recently that regular clay style litters are actually bad for the environment. These are natural based, and unlike other natural based litters, really clump nicely. A small bag goes a lot farther than a big bucket of traditional litter does, too. It is tricky to find, especially in larger sizes, and it seems more $$ at first, but when you see how long it lasts, it's about the same cost as traditional clumping litters. The only downside I've found is that I don't like the scent of the naturally scented versions. That and having to go to the big pet store specifically to get larger bags of it. My cats like it too, and being natural based, there is less worry about what they're ingesting when licking it off their paws during grooming sessions.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try