BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Megan L.
I love this litter and so does my cat. It is unscented but it does a great job masking the odors to me. It clumps really well and lasts a long time. This is a very good litter with low tracking. A big bag lasts me a month maybe 2. It is kinda pricey but so worth it, because it lasts so long. I buy mine on chewy.com and it is usually 25-30 for a big bag.
Ana Q.
Venice, FL
I tried this, because as the title states, I hoped it would become my World's Best Cat Litter. No such luck. It had a strong smell at first, but it smelled good, so I had high hopes. I cleaned it once (or twice occasionally) a week. After the first week, it smelled strange, kind of acidic. Plus, the urine clumps were exceedingly sticky and hard to clean. Then, the second week, I thought of replacing the litter, but the smell of the urine that had mixed with the litter before being cleaned was horrid, so I just went back to my other cat litter.
This was just unbearable. I am usually pretty good at putting up with all sorts of litters, but this was just putrid. I am back to my usual arm and hammer litter, and am so very relieved.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
We use this litter with our kitten. It clumps up very well! So it makes for easy clean up. For the most part there's pretty good odor control, but sometimes it does just stink up the place a little bit (we're in a relatively small apartment in the city). It does track, but so do most cat litters in my opinion. We've been using this litter for a while now and it's very much preferred over the others
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I have tried several varieties of unscented corn litter, which is my preferred type. We have two cats (siblings) who use one large litter box in our home office. We scoop once or twice daily. WB multi cat masks the odors, clumps very well, and the cats like it. It is flushable if permitted where you live. The only negative is that the grains are not as fine as some other varieties, so the light scatter/tracking around the box is noticeable on human bare feet. Based on usage so far, I would expect the largest size bag to last us for 2 mos, as claimed.
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
This is the only litter we use for our cats. We live in a very small space with our two cats, and due to a family member's severe allergy, they must stay in our rom when she is home. This also means the litter box is in our bedroom. We have tried every litter imaginable, and this is the only one that works. We keep the litter box in the closet, and we only need to change out the litter every two weeks. Family members have commented several times that there is no cat smell in the room at all. Another plus is that the small bag will last for two weeks, and we can usually find it for seven dollars. I highly recommend this litter!
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
This is actually my favorite natural cat litter, I have four cats and this keeps their odor in check. It has a little bit of a corny scent, very light though, and as long as you're scooping your litter every day you shouldn't smell anything out of the ordinary. I like that it's natural AND clumping. Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy.
Melissa N.
Grandville, MI
I bought this litter because I was intrigued by the fact that its all natural and you can flush what you scoop. Although a bit more expensive than the litter I normally use, it was the convenience that drew me in. My cats litter boxes are in my bathroom so I scoop 1-2 times a day. Flushing the "buried treasures" instead of bagging them and hauling them out to the trash was great. But unfortunately that's the only thing I liked about the product. It didn't do a good job of controlling the odor so I never purchased it again.
Kalisa V.
Haltom City, TX
I really love this product I have one cat and I use to use arm & hammer and the litter would reek all the time! Since I switch to worlds best cat litter it was a HUGE difference, I love how its all natural, clumping and it last for a month (for one cat). The only down side I have during the last week of using this I can start to smell my cats poop ew thats when I know to change it. As far as the price I try to use coupons or my membership at local pet stores.
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
This litter clumps really well. However, the odor can sometimes seep through. The one minor inconvenience is that the little bits of litter get stuck in my kittens paws and he tracks it all over the house. That doesn't usually happen with clay-based litter. Overall, the litter lasts longer than traditional litter, but the odor seeping through makes you think twice. Would purchase again.
Hilary M.
I tried this. I really, really wanted to like it. Like, really wanted to. But by day three, my house smelled like urine soaked corn. And it says this doesn't track, but it does! There were corn bits in my bed! I felt like this just didn't cover odors or work as well as other litters I've tried. I cleaned the cat pans twice a day and still had to deal with a terrible odor. Yes, it's better for the environment and for me, but I'm going back to standard litter.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try