BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Jennifer H.
Rome, GA
I hate writing a negative review ... but this kitty litter was not the "best" kitty litter in our home. Initially it had very little odor. Of course, like cats do, as soon as they saw "fresh" kitty litter they stepped right up and used it. However, one of our cats stopped getting in the box ... refusing to dig and cover instead she would balance herself on the edge of the box and do her business. I can only assume she didn't like how it felt ... the texture. My male cat would get in it ... but then if he got up on the sofa ... or chair ... he left this yellow dusty trail behind ... that seemed impossible to get off of things. Also, despite my constant cleaning the box out ... it got this funky soured sweet corn smell. I just was not won over by this product ... at all.
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert
I love that this is a natural cat litter and that I can protect my cat and I from chemicals, but after trying all 3 of the colored bags, the smell is horrible! Even the lavender type which was very hard to find does not have outstanding odor control like it says on the bag. I wish that this product had better odor control. I was unable to use this product for long because the smell it gave off. Litter box gets scooped once a day... I only have 1 cat and even tried the multiple cat formula with the same result.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
If you're looking for a more natural litter, look no further. I've used this in the past and both myself and my cat likes it. I used to have 2 cats and it started to get a little expensive to have to get it. Once I went down to a one cat household, I went back to it again and had no troubles with it. The only thing that you have to watch for is not to clean up the litter box right after you cat uses it. Wait for the litter to clump and dry up before you scoop, otherwise it might not hold well together.
Kelsey K.
Bridgewater, MA
I bring my 5 month old kitten to work with me, and in office-life I really can't have a litterbox that smells like death. I'm always cleaning it. Initially, I was using various clay litters and it wasn't working, but I switched over to World's Best after a bit of trial and error. I like it. I do use a scented variety and find it blocks odors well- but it actually takes a few minutes to WORK. Which can be annoying... but, the real reason I use it is because it's flushable, blocks odor well enough, and is light weight. My cat likes it, I like the smell of the litter itself, and I don't have any other issues. Besides that, unlike other things, I can grab it at the grocery store across the street in a pinch, which in the middle of my work day is a special bonus.
Megan L.
I love this litter and so does my cat. It is unscented but it does a great job masking the odors to me. It clumps really well and lasts a long time. This is a very good litter with low tracking. A big bag lasts me a month maybe 2. It is kinda pricey but so worth it, because it lasts so long. I buy mine on chewy.com and it is usually 25-30 for a big bag.
Ashley T.
I really wanted to love this litter but I have to give it a negative review. I live in a one room place and the litter box is steps from my bed. Needless to say I need a litter that can really trap odors. This does not. It seems to only stop smells for 24 ish hours then I must clean the litter box or I'll suffocate on fumes! But it does a great job at clumping, seriously the best clumping I've ever experienced.
Ana Q.
Venice, FL
I tried this, because as the title states, I hoped it would become my World's Best Cat Litter. No such luck. It had a strong smell at first, but it smelled good, so I had high hopes. I cleaned it once (or twice occasionally) a week. After the first week, it smelled strange, kind of acidic. Plus, the urine clumps were exceedingly sticky and hard to clean. Then, the second week, I thought of replacing the litter, but the smell of the urine that had mixed with the litter before being cleaned was horrid, so I just went back to my other cat litter.
This was just unbearable. I am usually pretty good at putting up with all sorts of litters, but this was just putrid. I am back to my usual arm and hammer litter, and am so very relieved.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I have tried several varieties of unscented corn litter, which is my preferred type. We have two cats (siblings) who use one large litter box in our home office. We scoop once or twice daily. WB multi cat masks the odors, clumps very well, and the cats like it. It is flushable if permitted where you live. The only negative is that the grains are not as fine as some other varieties, so the light scatter/tracking around the box is noticeable on human bare feet. Based on usage so far, I would expect the largest size bag to last us for 2 mos, as claimed.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
We use this litter with our kitten. It clumps up very well! So it makes for easy clean up. For the most part there's pretty good odor control, but sometimes it does just stink up the place a little bit (we're in a relatively small apartment in the city). It does track, but so do most cat litters in my opinion. We've been using this litter for a while now and it's very much preferred over the others
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
This is the only litter we use for our cats. We live in a very small space with our two cats, and due to a family member's severe allergy, they must stay in our rom when she is home. This also means the litter box is in our bedroom. We have tried every litter imaginable, and this is the only one that works. We keep the litter box in the closet, and we only need to change out the litter every two weeks. Family members have commented several times that there is no cat smell in the room at all. Another plus is that the small bag will last for two weeks, and we can usually find it for seven dollars. I highly recommend this litter!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try