BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
I switched to corn based litter because my poor kitty kept sneezing from all of the dust in the cheapo clay based litters I had been using. This litter is great, it clumps just as well as the other brands. It's biodegradable, if you actually have a compost heap in your backyard you could probably toss it in. Keep in mind that since this is corn-based, it will get stinky after a while so keep that litter box clean!
Jody B.
Sacramento, CA
I first purchased this because my older cat stopped using her litter box. I literally tried everything, from shredded newspaper to those little pine pellets and nothing seemed to give. Finally, we started using this and she started going to the bathroom in her box again. I have a feeling the strong litter smell was discouraging her. I like this too because it's better for cats rather than the chemically litter. It also clumps which is an added benefit. I also enjoy the smell. I always hated changing litter because of all the dust. This litter doesn't do that. My cats are cool with it, so I am cool with it. :)
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
I switched to this cat litter at the recommendation of an employee at a specialty pet store after my cat developed chemical burns and eventually a fungal infection in his paw pads from a popular scented clay brand. With some topical medication and switching the litter he never had that problem again and I will never use anything else. I love that it is natural andfor being unscented controls odor well and it doesn't stick to kitties feet like the clay litter does. And when its time to scoop the left over goes into the compost bin.
You'll never buy a different brand/type of cat litter again. This stuff clumps EVERYTHING and you aren't left scooping little pieces that fell apart, and it absorbs any odors. You can't even tell there's a litter box in the small bathroom of a one bedroom apartment, there is zero smell except for lavender (I bought the lavender scented one, but the intensity of the lavender scent does wear off after about a week). The name of the brand IS the description of it--world's best!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is not particularly a corn person, he likes sandier litter; however, this does its job. Especially as flushable litter, because he is toilet training. The price is decent and it lasts a long time. It gets smelly fast though, even if you clean the pee and poop right away. The odor is something to get over, but again, it does its job as a litter to get him to use the toilet.
Jennifer H.
Rome, GA
I hate writing a negative review ... but this kitty litter was not the "best" kitty litter in our home. Initially it had very little odor. Of course, like cats do, as soon as they saw "fresh" kitty litter they stepped right up and used it. However, one of our cats stopped getting in the box ... refusing to dig and cover instead she would balance herself on the edge of the box and do her business. I can only assume she didn't like how it felt ... the texture. My male cat would get in it ... but then if he got up on the sofa ... or chair ... he left this yellow dusty trail behind ... that seemed impossible to get off of things. Also, despite my constant cleaning the box out ... it got this funky soured sweet corn smell. I just was not won over by this product ... at all.
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love that this is a natural cat litter and that I can protect my cat and I from chemicals, but after trying all 3 of the colored bags, the smell is horrible! Even the lavender type which was very hard to find does not have outstanding odor control like it says on the bag. I wish that this product had better odor control. I was unable to use this product for long because the smell it gave off. Litter box gets scooped once a day... I only have 1 cat and even tried the multiple cat formula with the same result.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
If you're looking for a more natural litter, look no further. I've used this in the past and both myself and my cat likes it. I used to have 2 cats and it started to get a little expensive to have to get it. Once I went down to a one cat household, I went back to it again and had no troubles with it. The only thing that you have to watch for is not to clean up the litter box right after you cat uses it. Wait for the litter to clump and dry up before you scoop, otherwise it might not hold well together.
Kelsey K.
Bridgewater, MA
I bring my 5 month old kitten to work with me, and in office-life I really can't have a litterbox that smells like death. I'm always cleaning it. Initially, I was using various clay litters and it wasn't working, but I switched over to World's Best after a bit of trial and error. I like it. I do use a scented variety and find it blocks odors well- but it actually takes a few minutes to WORK. Which can be annoying... but, the real reason I use it is because it's flushable, blocks odor well enough, and is light weight. My cat likes it, I like the smell of the litter itself, and I don't have any other issues. Besides that, unlike other things, I can grab it at the grocery store across the street in a pinch, which in the middle of my work day is a special bonus.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
I really wanted to love this litter but I have to give it a negative review. I live in a one room place and the litter box is steps from my bed. Needless to say I need a litter that can really trap odors. This does not. It seems to only stop smells for 24 ish hours then I must clean the litter box or I'll suffocate on fumes! But it does a great job at clumping, seriously the best clumping I've ever experienced.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try