BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
My cat started having litter box issues before he passed away, so I tried a few different litters. I was interested in World's Best because I thought maybe the harder texture of our regular litter was too much for my old guy's paws. I guess I have just used clay-based litters for too long (15 years) because I wasn't too impressed with this litter. I also didn't think that it had the odor-absorbing/masking properties of other litters.

If/when we get another cat, I would definitely try World's Best again. Maybe starting from the beginning with a new cat would make a difference.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
We've been using this for a few years, since we've had small apartments. The litter box has rarely been far from the bathroom, and we switched to this in part because it's flushable! Right now the box is right next to the toilet, so we just scoop it up and drop it in! I'm also allergic to the dust from clay litters, and the plain version of this litter has its own sweet smell. With two cats a bag lasts us quite a while, even without the multiple cat formula. I've found this stuff slightly easier to get rid of when it gets tracked around the house, given the difference in the dust.
Andrea S.
I have two cats and have always been on the lookout for the best cat litter. Like most pet owners, I love the pets, but I really don't enjoy the litter smell that often comes with them! This litter works great, it clumps, and since switching to it, I've never had a jamming problem with my littermaid automatic litter box, which was a huge problem with previous litters.

There's no dust, and the litter itself is low-odor. As long as you continue to clean out the box on a regular basis it's successful at controlling pet odors as well. The cats even seem to prefer it. One of my cats was prone to UT infections, but she hasn't had one since I made the switch!
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I had no problem at all with this litter other than the price. It was recommended to us by the breeder we purchased our Sphynx from. I loved this litter the most because Harvey (our cat) didn't drag it everywhere. It didn't aggravate his feet as much as the highly scent-coated ones do. It seemed more fine than other litter that can be, chunkier pieces? It didn't mask the scent very well but I loved the clumping action.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
I recently tried this, after hearing some amazing things about it. "I mix it half an half with a cheaper one, and it is so great." I was able to use a rebate and get a bag for free. Glad it WAS free, I strongly disliked how it worked, it did not clump any better (but was at least no worse, that is why no F score.) I also had been told that it was way less dusty, I did not think so at all, it was just a different dust that might cause less issues in the end. MIGHT being the key word.
It certainly did not live up to the hype in any way. For the price, I will stick with my cheaper line.
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I foster cats and the rescue I volunteer for recommended this because of the flushable factor, but I have to say that's about the only good thing about this. Yeah it's low dust and light weight but the smell is horrible. I've used many different litters and I would change it every week but this one it's more like every other day! I have to clean the litter box EVERY time my foster uses it. He could just pee in it and I have to change it. No one wants there house to smell like cat urine. I'm definitely changing litter and probably giving this one away.
Valerie E.
Newaygo, MI
We have been using this litter for probably two or three years now. We have had had many different types of litter in our house, and have had over 20 cats come and go over the years. This litter clumps great, controls odor, and lasts longer than most brands- which negates the price of it. Plus it is often on sale. I also have very picky cats that have been known to simply refuse to use the litter box if they do not like the litter. But they have always done well with this stuff. This is, and has been for some time now, our favorite cat litter.
Laura G.
Port Orchard, WA
I just started using World's Best Cat Litter and I love it. We have three cats so I use the multi-cat formula. I LOVE that it creates no dust and does not track! Major bonus! It completely neutralizes the smell of urine. The smell seemed a little odd at first but I got used to it very quickly. We have used clay and crystal litter for years. My cats took to this just fine and I am so pleased to be rid of the irritating silica dust that would cover the room. Great clumping and lasts a very long time. Initially it appears a little on the costlier side but the cost is well worth it because a bag lasts much longer than clay litter.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
Just like my own health, I care about the health of my fur friends as well. Dust from cheap cat litter is incredibly harmful for cats (and humans!) to breath in, as well as all the other chemically treated ingredients in them. World's Best Cat litter is corn based, it clumps very well, it does not stick to the bottom, and it's flushable! Odor control isn't 100%, but as with any litter box keep it clean and its no problem. And honestly, your cats health should be more important than the smell...just scoop the smelly stuff out and flush it away!
Sharon S.
Verplanck, NY
I am not a fan of this cat litter at all. My cats loved kicking this stuff all over my floors. This is not something they normally do either. It made such a mess. It also did nothing to mask that cat urine smell. I had to add baking soda to my box just to get rid of the odor. The litter also tended to stick to the bottom of my box. I see this as being a cat litter for someone with one or two cats at the most. I have 4 cats and it just did not work for me.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try