BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I foster cats and the rescue I volunteer for recommended this because of the flushable factor, but I have to say that's about the only good thing about this. Yeah it's low dust and light weight but the smell is horrible. I've used many different litters and I would change it every week but this one it's more like every other day! I have to clean the litter box EVERY time my foster uses it. He could just pee in it and I have to change it. No one wants there house to smell like cat urine. I'm definitely changing litter and probably giving this one away.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
I recently tried this, after hearing some amazing things about it. "I mix it half an half with a cheaper one, and it is so great." I was able to use a rebate and get a bag for free. Glad it WAS free, I strongly disliked how it worked, it did not clump any better (but was at least no worse, that is why no F score.) I also had been told that it was way less dusty, I did not think so at all, it was just a different dust that might cause less issues in the end. MIGHT being the key word.
It certainly did not live up to the hype in any way. For the price, I will stick with my cheaper line.
Laura G.
Port Orchard, WA
I just started using World's Best Cat Litter and I love it. We have three cats so I use the multi-cat formula. I LOVE that it creates no dust and does not track! Major bonus! It completely neutralizes the smell of urine. The smell seemed a little odd at first but I got used to it very quickly. We have used clay and crystal litter for years. My cats took to this just fine and I am so pleased to be rid of the irritating silica dust that would cover the room. Great clumping and lasts a very long time. Initially it appears a little on the costlier side but the cost is well worth it because a bag lasts much longer than clay litter.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
Just like my own health, I care about the health of my fur friends as well. Dust from cheap cat litter is incredibly harmful for cats (and humans!) to breath in, as well as all the other chemically treated ingredients in them. World's Best Cat litter is corn based, it clumps very well, it does not stick to the bottom, and it's flushable! Odor control isn't 100%, but as with any litter box keep it clean and its no problem. And honestly, your cats health should be more important than the smell...just scoop the smelly stuff out and flush it away!
Valerie E.
Newaygo, MI
We have been using this litter for probably two or three years now. We have had had many different types of litter in our house, and have had over 20 cats come and go over the years. This litter clumps great, controls odor, and lasts longer than most brands- which negates the price of it. Plus it is often on sale. I also have very picky cats that have been known to simply refuse to use the litter box if they do not like the litter. But they have always done well with this stuff. This is, and has been for some time now, our favorite cat litter.
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
I switched to corn based litter because my poor kitty kept sneezing from all of the dust in the cheapo clay based litters I had been using. This litter is great, it clumps just as well as the other brands. It's biodegradable, if you actually have a compost heap in your backyard you could probably toss it in. Keep in mind that since this is corn-based, it will get stinky after a while so keep that litter box clean!
Sharon S.
Verplanck, NY
I am not a fan of this cat litter at all. My cats loved kicking this stuff all over my floors. This is not something they normally do either. It made such a mess. It also did nothing to mask that cat urine smell. I had to add baking soda to my box just to get rid of the odor. The litter also tended to stick to the bottom of my box. I see this as being a cat litter for someone with one or two cats at the most. I have 4 cats and it just did not work for me.
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
I switched to this cat litter at the recommendation of an employee at a specialty pet store after my cat developed chemical burns and eventually a fungal infection in his paw pads from a popular scented clay brand. With some topical medication and switching the litter he never had that problem again and I will never use anything else. I love that it is natural andfor being unscented controls odor well and it doesn't stick to kitties feet like the clay litter does. And when its time to scoop the left over goes into the compost bin.
Jody B.
Sacramento, CA
I first purchased this because my older cat stopped using her litter box. I literally tried everything, from shredded newspaper to those little pine pellets and nothing seemed to give. Finally, we started using this and she started going to the bathroom in her box again. I have a feeling the strong litter smell was discouraging her. I like this too because it's better for cats rather than the chemically litter. It also clumps which is an added benefit. I also enjoy the smell. I always hated changing litter because of all the dust. This litter doesn't do that. My cats are cool with it, so I am cool with it. :)
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is not particularly a corn person, he likes sandier litter; however, this does its job. Especially as flushable litter, because he is toilet training. The price is decent and it lasts a long time. It gets smelly fast though, even if you clean the pee and poop right away. The odor is something to get over, but again, it does its job as a litter to get him to use the toilet.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try