BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Kaitlin D.
London, ON
I didn't find it as effective as I thought it would be. It didn't clump very well, it was just kind of muddy. Also kind of pricey. All in all, I wouldn't buy it again.
Karen C.
Kitchener, ON
I tried several cat litters and this is one of my favorites, Its virtually dust free. I do find that my cat is tracking a bit more of it around than other litter brands. I also like that it is very light to carry.
Megan T.
Barrie
This stuff can be used for other furry friends that require non-clumping litter, like ferrets. It hides the smell relatively well and great because there's always coupons around.
mary h.
rocky mountain house
This is great liter! As a bonus, this company is not bowing down to anti-gmo fear mongering and lies. It's refreshing to see a company side with science, and not misinformation.
Dianne P.
Delta, BC
I prefer this product over others because there is less dust and it masks odor well without a perfume smell. It is pricey but I believe it is worth it.
Lois N.
Rincon Puerto Rico
My cats are very picky when it comes to their litter box. I tried this one hoping it will improve their picky behavior and I saw no difference at all.
Cheyenne A.
Dartmouth, NS
I have been using it for years and absolutely love it! it clumps well and is flushable, so no more heavy, smelly garbage!
Mercy F.
Canada
My cat loves it, it really is the best.
Dawn W.
I love it and the cats love it more!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try