BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Yekta M.
One of my cat-sitting clients uses this brand of litter for their 2 cats. They spend most of the day (if it's rainy out, or something) in the laundry room along with their food and their litter box. The box is covered, but it's nothing special. Any other litter brand would have a lot of odor. This one, though, even with the 2 cats in relatively close quarters and without the windows being open, is pretty good at odor control. Obviously if you know anything about cats, even the World's Best cat litter can't beat the smell of cat pee, but this does a pretty darn good job!
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
With a name like World's Best Cat Litter, you can't help but be curious. We had been using Arm & Hammer Super Scoop but thought we would try the World's Best to see if it really was the best. I was quite disappointed with this product, and so was my cat! Off the bat I wasn't very happy with the strong smell it gave off. It smelled very piney. I know you want a liter that covers up the smell but this was just too overpowering. I also felt it didn't clump as well as arm&hammer nor last as long. My cat also seemed turned off by the smell and even went to the bathroom right outside the liter box a time or two (which he never does). Along with the high price, I would not recommend this liter. Needless to say we switched right back to the other brand.
Shelby B.
Tacoma, WA
This is the only brand of litter my cat will use - anything else and she goes on the carpet next to the litter box. We initially started using the lavender scented version of this litter and later switched to the unscented as our local store stopped carrying the lavender scented for awhile. We have two cats and as long as the boxes are scooped regularly, the litter lasts longer than any kind I've tried in the past. I should also note that even though we have two cats, we don't always use the multiple cat formula - in fact I haven't been able to tell the difference between the two kinds and tend to just get whatever the store has in stock.
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat litter I use. I've tried many but this is my favorite. They have many different scents and choices doesn't really clump and my cat likes it.
Sara T.
College Park, MD
I've used this cat litter for three years now, and have never looked back. I'm devoted to the light green bag, because I prefer the clean, natural smell that it has, over the scented smell of the other bags. Even without the added scents, this stuff keeps odors to a minimum, and you can flush EVERYTHING down the toilet! No more trashcan full of cat pee clumps in the bathroom. It's a life-changing development, seriously.

I have two cats, two litter boxes, and scoop both twice a day (morning and night). Fresh litter lasts for about a month before we need to change it. And honestly, that's more often because the level of litter has gone down so much over that time (due to the scooping), rather than the smell becoming unpleasant.
Stephanie C.
A great vegan option compared to the litters that have harsh chemicals and are tested on animals. This is organic and price is a little high but the litter itself scoops out super easily compared to others that turn into goop. Also for my cat it covers her urine smell pretty well and the litter doesn't stick to her paws like others. Very awesome alternative that's extra safe for your cat and doesn't harm animals
Janice V.
We have only been using it for about a week now, and we have a cat who doesn't like it at all. I'm assuming that is because she isn't used to it. We have always used the regular type of litter and I hate the ammonia smell, nothing seems to keep it away. This litter is awesome because there is no litter dust and it doesn't smell at all! It clumps quickly, doesn't smell if you forget to clean it out for a couple days, and so far has been great for us!
Millie O.
Staten Island, NY
Got my very 1st cat 2 months ago and researched a good litter that wouldn't make my house stink. By far, this had the best ratings anywhere.
I love that I can flush the clumps away because its biodegradable. A 30lb bag is expensive compared to clay litter but it lasts a long time. The best part is that no one can tell I have a cat because there's no odor.
My cat does track a little bit on his way out and it leaves a powdery residue on his paws but it's nothing overly horrible. It's great cat litter and I won't switch it.
Megan S.
When I first saw this product, I thought it was a pretty bold name to give a product. A lot of companies try to put "World's Best" on their product labels to attract buyers. In this case, it truly describes this product! World's Best Cat litter is one of the best brands that I have come across in years. I love that it is all-natural ingredients that are safe for not only my animal, but my entire household. I don't have to worry when the children help me change the litter box. It also does not leech odor into the air. You truly aren't event aware there is a litter box near! Love this product!
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
We've been using this for a few years, since we've had small apartments. The litter box has rarely been far from the bathroom, and we switched to this in part because it's flushable! Right now the box is right next to the toilet, so we just scoop it up and drop it in! I'm also allergic to the dust from clay litters, and the plain version of this litter has its own sweet smell. With two cats a bag lasts us quite a while, even without the multiple cat formula. I've found this stuff slightly easier to get rid of when it gets tracked around the house, given the difference in the dust.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try