BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Shelby B.
Fairfield, CA
This is the only brand of litter my cat will use - anything else and she goes on the carpet next to the litter box. We initially started using the lavender scented version of this litter and later switched to the unscented as our local store stopped carrying the lavender scented for awhile. We have two cats and as long as the boxes are scooped regularly, the litter lasts longer than any kind I've tried in the past. I should also note that even though we have two cats, we don't always use the multiple cat formula - in fact I haven't been able to tell the difference between the two kinds and tend to just get whatever the store has in stock.
Sara T.
College Park, MD
I've used this cat litter for three years now, and have never looked back. I'm devoted to the light green bag, because I prefer the clean, natural smell that it has, over the scented smell of the other bags. Even without the added scents, this stuff keeps odors to a minimum, and you can flush EVERYTHING down the toilet! No more trashcan full of cat pee clumps in the bathroom. It's a life-changing development, seriously.

I have two cats, two litter boxes, and scoop both twice a day (morning and night). Fresh litter lasts for about a month before we need to change it. And honestly, that's more often because the level of litter has gone down so much over that time (due to the scooping), rather than the smell becoming unpleasant.
Janice V.
Sykesville, MD
We have only been using it for about a week now, and we have a cat who doesn't like it at all. I'm assuming that is because she isn't used to it. We have always used the regular type of litter and I hate the ammonia smell, nothing seems to keep it away. This litter is awesome because there is no litter dust and it doesn't smell at all! It clumps quickly, doesn't smell if you forget to clean it out for a couple days, and so far has been great for us!
Stephanie C.
A great vegan option compared to the litters that have harsh chemicals and are tested on animals. This is organic and price is a little high but the litter itself scoops out super easily compared to others that turn into goop. Also for my cat it covers her urine smell pretty well and the litter doesn't stick to her paws like others. Very awesome alternative that's extra safe for your cat and doesn't harm animals
Millie O.
Staten Island, NY
Got my very 1st cat 2 months ago and researched a good litter that wouldn't make my house stink. By far, this had the best ratings anywhere.
I love that I can flush the clumps away because its biodegradable. A 30lb bag is expensive compared to clay litter but it lasts a long time. The best part is that no one can tell I have a cat because there's no odor.
My cat does track a little bit on his way out and it leaves a powdery residue on his paws but it's nothing overly horrible. It's great cat litter and I won't switch it.
Megan S.
When I first saw this product, I thought it was a pretty bold name to give a product. A lot of companies try to put "World's Best" on their product labels to attract buyers. In this case, it truly describes this product! World's Best Cat litter is one of the best brands that I have come across in years. I love that it is all-natural ingredients that are safe for not only my animal, but my entire household. I don't have to worry when the children help me change the litter box. It also does not leech odor into the air. You truly aren't event aware there is a litter box near! Love this product!
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
My cat started having litter box issues before he passed away, so I tried a few different litters. I was interested in World's Best because I thought maybe the harder texture of our regular litter was too much for my old guy's paws. I guess I have just used clay-based litters for too long (15 years) because I wasn't too impressed with this litter. I also didn't think that it had the odor-absorbing/masking properties of other litters.

If/when we get another cat, I would definitely try World's Best again. Maybe starting from the beginning with a new cat would make a difference.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
We've been using this for a few years, since we've had small apartments. The litter box has rarely been far from the bathroom, and we switched to this in part because it's flushable! Right now the box is right next to the toilet, so we just scoop it up and drop it in! I'm also allergic to the dust from clay litters, and the plain version of this litter has its own sweet smell. With two cats a bag lasts us quite a while, even without the multiple cat formula. I've found this stuff slightly easier to get rid of when it gets tracked around the house, given the difference in the dust.
Andrea S.
I have two cats and have always been on the lookout for the best cat litter. Like most pet owners, I love the pets, but I really don't enjoy the litter smell that often comes with them! This litter works great, it clumps, and since switching to it, I've never had a jamming problem with my littermaid automatic litter box, which was a huge problem with previous litters.

There's no dust, and the litter itself is low-odor. As long as you continue to clean out the box on a regular basis it's successful at controlling pet odors as well. The cats even seem to prefer it. One of my cats was prone to UT infections, but she hasn't had one since I made the switch!
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I had no problem at all with this litter other than the price. It was recommended to us by the breeder we purchased our Sphynx from. I loved this litter the most because Harvey (our cat) didn't drag it everywhere. It didn't aggravate his feet as much as the highly scent-coated ones do. It seemed more fine than other litter that can be, chunkier pieces? It didn't mask the scent very well but I loved the clumping action.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try