BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Amanda N.
We bought this because I read reviews, and one of my husbands friends kept raving on and on about it. Well, I have to agree that it is one of the best that I have ever used. My house does -not- stink because of my cat litter, it does not track half as much and the only real complaint I have is that even when you get the non smell it is still quite smelly.
Brigitte K.
Calgary , AB
I changed his litter to this one after trying several of the others on the market because they discontinued the litter I was using. The cat made a fuss at first because of the abrupt change but a week later he was no longer complaining. I like this litter because it does not stick to paws, although he is a little dusty but at least it is not toxic to him.
Jenna D.
Langley, BC
We love this litter! We used it when our first kitty was small. It doesn't track, clumps well and keeps odour down! Now that we have two cats, we use the multi cat red bag. I recommend this litter to everyone I know who has a cat
Mary M.
Truro, NS
I started using this cat litter last March (March 2013) with my cats. I had received a free bag coupon and initially, I loved the product. It was a lot better clumping and a lot better health wise for my kitties than the clay litters so I gave it a shot. Well after using it a few months I wasn't as happy with it. The clumps were getting harder to clean up and no matter how often I cleaned the box or did a full litter change over, it reeked bad of ammonia all the time. I have switched litters to a different eco friendly brand and I have not had any issues.
Kaitlin D.
London, ON
I didn't find it as effective as I thought it would be. It didn't clump very well, it was just kind of muddy. Also kind of pricey. All in all, I wouldn't buy it again.
Dianne P.
Delta, BC
I prefer this product over others because there is less dust and it masks odor well without a perfume smell. It is pricey but I believe it is worth it.
Cheryl A.
I've tried loads of litters over the years and stayed with World's Best for years after I found it. It clumped well, had no perfumes and kept the kitty poo/pee smell at bay.
However there are now other corn based litters I've tried that work as well but at a far lesser price.
With my current cats, two male Ragdolls, I don't find the litter lasts as long. I used to dump the whole both every month but find that I have to do it after three weeks if that.
I now am using a Canadian made litter called Odor Buster. It is hands down the best litter I have ever used. No scent, no added chemicals. Great price point. Love it. World's Best Litter now takes second place for me.
Karen C.
Kitchener, ON
I tried several cat litters and this is one of my favorites, Its virtually dust free. I do find that my cat is tracking a bit more of it around than other litter brands. I also like that it is very light to carry.
Megan T.
Barrie
This stuff can be used for other furry friends that require non-clumping litter, like ferrets. It hides the smell relatively well and great because there's always coupons around.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
Like others have mentioned, it smells like you are in barnyard but is much healthier than clay litter and is natural. You also do not get that ammonia smell from the urine that stays around like with clay litter. While it is pricier, a bag lasts much longer than clay litter so long term is is not as expensive
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try