BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Mich Y.
Vancouver, BC
BEST CAT LITTER!!! It covers my cats odor. In addition, I found it to be the most health friendly for my kitty. The biggest selling point is it's flushability. Compared to silicon, peas and the clumping gravol-like litter, this is by far the best.
Cassandra J.
Petawawa, Ontario
I love this cat litter! I haven't used anything but for my cat in the three years I've had her. Completely biodegradable and natural. It smells alright, and the clumping litter clumps really well, almost to a rubber and is easy to remove.
Lei G.
I was fairly impressed with this litter. I have four cats, and even after a few days of my son avoiding his scooping responsibility, the smell was minimal. Also, I LOVE that it's flushable. It clumps well and keeps odour down, so even though it's pricey, I think it's worth it.
Jenna D.
Langley, BC
We love this litter! We used it when our first kitty was small. It doesn't track, clumps well and keeps odour down! Now that we have two cats, we use the multi cat red bag. I recommend this litter to everyone I know who has a cat
Christy P.
Bowmanville, ON
We have used World's Best for a few years off and on. I love it because it doesn't smell, it's natural and it clumps well. The downside is that it tracks like crazy. I can always tell where my cat went after visiting the litter box by the dusty prints. That being said, we have tried every other natural brand we could find, and nothing could beat World's Best.
Jenna D.
Langley, BC
I have two cats and we have been using this since my first was a kitten. We love that there is no mess, it covers the smells really well and the cats don't track it out of the box.
Kaitlin D.
London, ON
I didn't find it as effective as I thought it would be. It didn't clump very well, it was just kind of muddy. Also kind of pricey. All in all, I wouldn't buy it again.
Karen C.
Kitchener, ON
I tried several cat litters and this is one of my favorites, Its virtually dust free. I do find that my cat is tracking a bit more of it around than other litter brands. I also like that it is very light to carry.
Megan T.
Barrie
This stuff can be used for other furry friends that require non-clumping litter, like ferrets. It hides the smell relatively well and great because there's always coupons around.
mary h.
rocky mountain house
This is great liter! As a bonus, this company is not bowing down to anti-gmo fear mongering and lies. It's refreshing to see a company side with science, and not misinformation.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try