BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Tasha W.
Canada
My cats didn't like this litter at all. I thought it would be great because it's supposed to last longer than your traditional litter does, plus it's dust free and you can actually flush it down the toilet as it's septic safe. But they wouldn't go in the litter box with this stuff in it. The smell was strange to me, so maybe that's why, the smell probably wasn't appealing to them either! I will stick with the cat litter I currently use, Arm & Hammer Multi--Cat. Best cat litter ever!
Sarah T.
Victoria, BC
Definitely a fan. Although it doesn't always mask the smelliness of business, with two kittens to cover for it works great. Clumps quickly, easy to clean out of the box, and covers most smells. Only problem I have is my kittens are diggers and kickers so when this stuff gets on the carpet it's just like sand. Takes a good vacuuming to get it out. Bonus: It doesn't aggravate my allergies!
Heather Z.
St. John's, NL
I hate litter boxes, but having a cat makes it is kinda required. I was looking for an more environmental option for litter and tried others such as coconut husk and newspaper and almost all other and hated them all, until this one! I love this product, it controls smell wonderfully (well expect right after the cat does their business, but that is to be expected), it clumps beautifully and I find it lasts a lot longer than others before I needs to changed it (only one cat, so that may also influence this). Can not foresee me changing litters!
Elisa M.
Vancouver, BC
So this stuff is FLUSHABLE!!!! Not only that, you won't have to worry about your cat (or dog in my case) ingesting it and getting sick. Stuff is made out of edible and degradable ingredients.

I clean my cat's litter box once a day and all i do is scoop out the poop and pee and flush it down the toilet. Simple! Done! I like it, my cat likes it, my dog likes it (cause she eats everything =.=)
Myra R.
Thunder Bay
I won 4 bags of this liter and i got to choose which type i wanted so i chose the "scented" one and wow big mistake!!! it stuck worse then the cats bodily fluids.. it was soo bad that the cats didn't even want to go in the liter box.. i did only try the scented one so i don't know if it performs different then the others but i can say i will never purchase this cat liter.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
Like others have mentioned, it smells like you are in barnyard but is much healthier than clay litter and is natural. You also do not get that ammonia smell from the urine that stays around like with clay litter. While it is pricier, a bag lasts much longer than clay litter so long term is is not as expensive
Kayla W.
St.Johns, NL
I really love this cat litter! My biggest problem with cat litter is when you scoop it and dust flys everywhere. With this cat litter there isn't any dust. I use the multi-cat lavender scent. It smells wonderful and really covers odor. This product may cost more than other brands, but I find that I use less.
Madisen M.
Edmonton, AB
I love this product! Firstly, it's natural. Second, it ACTUALLY eliminates the horrible amonia smell. I find it clumps very well, and it lasts a long time. My cats do tend to track it out of their litter room, but that is something I doubt any product could eliminate. At least I can feel comfortable that when they do chew it out if their paws, it's all natural. Also a concern with a small dog in the house. Overall, I would and do recommend this product, and I'm so glad it's around!
Amanda N.
We bought this because I read reviews, and one of my husbands friends kept raving on and on about it. Well, I have to agree that it is one of the best that I have ever used. My house does -not- stink because of my cat litter, it does not track half as much and the only real complaint I have is that even when you get the non smell it is still quite smelly.
Lauren O.
My favorite cat litter by far. It clumps really well and it's not made of harsh chemicals, which is hard to find in a litter. You have to be sure to clean out the cat box at least once a day however or it can omit a bit of smell after use but since I change the box once a day it's not a problem for me. It's expensive however so I tend to buy several bags at once if I find a sale.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try