BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Kristin J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a bad cat. She hates to poop in litter boxes. it drives me insane. I bought the unscented version of this and if it were my choice I would give it an A. It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one). I like that it isn't a clay litter so there is no dust when you pour it. The only reason I am taking it down to a B is because my cat won't poop in it still lol, and I think the granuals are a little big. I have two boxes for her one with this and one with the brand ever clean, and she pees in this one and poops in the other. does anyone else have this finicky of a cat. sheesh. once this bag is done I will probably have to switch both boxes to the other litter tho, which makes me a little sad because this one is so much easier to clean.
Madisen M.
Edmonton, AB
I love this product! Firstly, it's natural. Second, it ACTUALLY eliminates the horrible amonia smell. I find it clumps very well, and it lasts a long time. My cats do tend to track it out of their litter room, but that is something I doubt any product could eliminate. At least I can feel comfortable that when they do chew it out if their paws, it's all natural. Also a concern with a small dog in the house. Overall, I would and do recommend this product, and I'm so glad it's around!
Lois N.
Rincon Puerto Rico
My cats are very picky when it comes to their litter box. I tried this one hoping it will improve their picky behavior and I saw no difference at all.
Dawn W.
I love it and the cats love it more!
Lisa O.
Burnaby, BC
Pet Lover Expert
I love all of the worlds best cat litters varieties. I love it cos its everything all the other crappy brands are not. I like the clumping, my cat does tend to not wipe her feet but its not as dusty as all the other brands of cat litter. I don't find it hides odor too well but there's no door on my cat litter box, it doesn't bother me too much, and I would worry if I was buying a crappy dusty brand of litter for my cats health but with this brand, I feel that she's safe, its my first car and I want to give her the best. I find the biggest bag is the best quality.
Heather M.
My cat has a forrible habit of not covering her business and even when she forgets I don't smell anything with this litter. That includes any strong fragrances that are added to some litters. I love that it is made out of corn so we don't get any of that clay powder floating into our respiratory system.
Steph S.
Toronto, Ontario
I have one large (15 lb) indoor, fixed, male cat who is 2 years old. Here is my experience with some of the World's best varieties:

Mutiple Cats Lavender : BEST BEST BEST! The lavender smell is a little strong when you first pour it into the box, but it calms down after about a day. I can barely smell when he poos when I use this scent, which TRUST ME, is a big accomplishment. Clumps brilliantly.

The forest / dark green scent: still good clumpage and odor control. I didn't like the scent as much as lavender. I think the lavender covers the scent of the poo better.

Light green: lightest scent. (I keep wanting to say 'flavor' :p) still clumps and works, but I prefer the lavender.
Laura K.
Kingston
This product actually removes much of the odour from my litter box, without leaving behind that sickly chemical smell of a freshener. What's even better is that my long hair tabby doesn't track this litter all over my apartment. Because of her long hair, litter often sticks to her paws and my entire apartment turns into a litter box. But this product is soft enough for her, but coarse enough that it doesn't stick to her fur.
Christy P.
Bowmanville, ON
We have used World's Best for a few years off and on. I love it because it doesn't smell, it's natural and it clumps well. The downside is that it tracks like crazy. I can always tell where my cat went after visiting the litter box by the dusty prints. That being said, we have tried every other natural brand we could find, and nothing could beat World's Best.
Amanda N.
We bought this because I read reviews, and one of my husbands friends kept raving on and on about it. Well, I have to agree that it is one of the best that I have ever used. My house does -not- stink because of my cat litter, it does not track half as much and the only real complaint I have is that even when you get the non smell it is still quite smelly.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try