BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Heather Z.
St. John's, NL
I hate litter boxes, but having a cat makes it is kinda required. I was looking for an more environmental option for litter and tried others such as coconut husk and newspaper and almost all other and hated them all, until this one! I love this product, it controls smell wonderfully (well expect right after the cat does their business, but that is to be expected), it clumps beautifully and I find it lasts a lot longer than others before I needs to changed it (only one cat, so that may also influence this). Can not foresee me changing litters!
Tasha W.
Canada
My cats didn't like this litter at all. I thought it would be great because it's supposed to last longer than your traditional litter does, plus it's dust free and you can actually flush it down the toilet as it's septic safe. But they wouldn't go in the litter box with this stuff in it. The smell was strange to me, so maybe that's why, the smell probably wasn't appealing to them either! I will stick with the cat litter I currently use, Arm & Hammer Multi--Cat. Best cat litter ever!
Sarah T.
Victoria, BC
Definitely a fan. Although it doesn't always mask the smelliness of business, with two kittens to cover for it works great. Clumps quickly, easy to clean out of the box, and covers most smells. Only problem I have is my kittens are diggers and kickers so when this stuff gets on the carpet it's just like sand. Takes a good vacuuming to get it out. Bonus: It doesn't aggravate my allergies!
Jenna D.
Langley, BC
I have two cats and we have been using this since my first was a kitten. We love that there is no mess, it covers the smells really well and the cats don't track it out of the box.
Elisa M.
Vancouver, BC
So this stuff is FLUSHABLE!!!! Not only that, you won't have to worry about your cat (or dog in my case) ingesting it and getting sick. Stuff is made out of edible and degradable ingredients.

I clean my cat's litter box once a day and all i do is scoop out the poop and pee and flush it down the toilet. Simple! Done! I like it, my cat likes it, my dog likes it (cause she eats everything =.=)
Myra R.
Thunder Bay
I won 4 bags of this liter and i got to choose which type i wanted so i chose the "scented" one and wow big mistake!!! it stuck worse then the cats bodily fluids.. it was soo bad that the cats didn't even want to go in the liter box.. i did only try the scented one so i don't know if it performs different then the others but i can say i will never purchase this cat liter.
mary h.
rocky mountain house
This is great liter! As a bonus, this company is not bowing down to anti-gmo fear mongering and lies. It's refreshing to see a company side with science, and not misinformation.
Cheyenne A.
Dartmouth, NS
I have been using it for years and absolutely love it! it clumps well and is flushable, so no more heavy, smelly garbage!
Brenda T.
I only use the flush able, grain-based cat litters and this one is by far my favorite of all the ones I've tried. I feel better knowing that if my cats get it on their feet and lick it off that they don't risk clay impaction or eating perfume chemicals. Daily cleaning is so quick and easy- just flush the clumps or it can be composted. And washing out the litter box once is a week is so much easier than clay as everything on the bottom just washes away with no scrubbing. It also has great odor control, definitely recommended.
Cheryl A.
I've tried loads of litters over the years and stayed with World's Best for years after I found it. It clumped well, had no perfumes and kept the kitty poo/pee smell at bay.
However there are now other corn based litters I've tried that work as well but at a far lesser price.
With my current cats, two male Ragdolls, I don't find the litter lasts as long. I used to dump the whole both every month but find that I have to do it after three weeks if that.
I now am using a Canadian made litter called Odor Buster. It is hands down the best litter I have ever used. No scent, no added chemicals. Great price point. Love it. World's Best Litter now takes second place for me.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try