BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Lisa O.
Burnaby, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love all of the worlds best cat litters varieties. I love it cos its everything all the other crappy brands are not. I like the clumping, my cat does tend to not wipe her feet but its not as dusty as all the other brands of cat litter. I don't find it hides odor too well but there's no door on my cat litter box, it doesn't bother me too much, and I would worry if I was buying a crappy dusty brand of litter for my cats health but with this brand, I feel that she's safe, its my first car and I want to give her the best. I find the biggest bag is the best quality.
Mary M.
Truro, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started using this cat litter last March (March 2013) with my cats. I had received a free bag coupon and initially, I loved the product. It was a lot better clumping and a lot better health wise for my kitties than the clay litters so I gave it a shot. Well after using it a few months I wasn't as happy with it. The clumps were getting harder to clean up and no matter how often I cleaned the box or did a full litter change over, it reeked bad of ammonia all the time. I have switched litters to a different eco friendly brand and I have not had any issues.
Cheryl A.
I've tried loads of litters over the years and stayed with World's Best for years after I found it. It clumped well, had no perfumes and kept the kitty poo/pee smell at bay.
However there are now other corn based litters I've tried that work as well but at a far lesser price.
With my current cats, two male Ragdolls, I don't find the litter lasts as long. I used to dump the whole both every month but find that I have to do it after three weeks if that.
I now am using a Canadian made litter called Odor Buster. It is hands down the best litter I have ever used. No scent, no added chemicals. Great price point. Love it. World's Best Litter now takes second place for me.
Steph S.
Toronto, Ontario
I have one large (15 lb) indoor, fixed, male cat who is 2 years old. Here is my experience with some of the World's best varieties:

Mutiple Cats Lavender : BEST BEST BEST! The lavender smell is a little strong when you first pour it into the box, but it calms down after about a day. I can barely smell when he poos when I use this scent, which TRUST ME, is a big accomplishment. Clumps brilliantly.

The forest / dark green scent: still good clumpage and odor control. I didn't like the scent as much as lavender. I think the lavender covers the scent of the poo better.

Light green: lightest scent. (I keep wanting to say 'flavor' :p) still clumps and works, but I prefer the lavender.
Brenda T.
I only use the flush able, grain-based cat litters and this one is by far my favorite of all the ones I've tried. I feel better knowing that if my cats get it on their feet and lick it off that they don't risk clay impaction or eating perfume chemicals. Daily cleaning is so quick and easy- just flush the clumps or it can be composted. And washing out the litter box once is a week is so much easier than clay as everything on the bottom just washes away with no scrubbing. It also has great odor control, definitely recommended.
Annalise B.
Dartmouth, NS
I've been a cat owner for almost 10 years now and I have tried countless brands of cat litter, always trying to find the best thing out there. What I've arrived at is World's Best. The litter itself is super absorbent, and stays fresh MUCH longer than other formulas.
Best of all, it is non-toxic and safe for my cats unlike clay litter which can be deadly if ingested (which happens often than you might think, given that cats use their mouths to clean themselves!). This really is the best stuff out there.
Brigitte K.
Calgary , AB
I changed his litter to this one after trying several of the others on the market because they discontinued the litter I was using. The cat made a fuss at first because of the abrupt change but a week later he was no longer complaining. I like this litter because it does not stick to paws, although he is a little dusty but at least it is not toxic to him.
Tasha W.
Canada
My cats didn't like this litter at all. I thought it would be great because it's supposed to last longer than your traditional litter does, plus it's dust free and you can actually flush it down the toilet as it's septic safe. But they wouldn't go in the litter box with this stuff in it. The smell was strange to me, so maybe that's why, the smell probably wasn't appealing to them either! I will stick with the cat litter I currently use, Arm & Hammer Multi--Cat. Best cat litter ever!
Sarah T.
Victoria, BC
Definitely a fan. Although it doesn't always mask the smelliness of business, with two kittens to cover for it works great. Clumps quickly, easy to clean out of the box, and covers most smells. Only problem I have is my kittens are diggers and kickers so when this stuff gets on the carpet it's just like sand. Takes a good vacuuming to get it out. Bonus: It doesn't aggravate my allergies!
Heather Z.
St. John's, NL
I hate litter boxes, but having a cat makes it is kinda required. I was looking for an more environmental option for litter and tried others such as coconut husk and newspaper and almost all other and hated them all, until this one! I love this product, it controls smell wonderfully (well expect right after the cat does their business, but that is to be expected), it clumps beautifully and I find it lasts a lot longer than others before I needs to changed it (only one cat, so that may also influence this). Can not foresee me changing litters!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try