BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Tessa L.
I have two cats who the song "Smelly Cat" (from Friends) easily could be about. I've been using World's Best Cat Litter multi-cat scented (in the purple and black bag) for over a year now and I've got no complaints. It eliminates odors in a matter of minutes, a plus since the litter box is in close proximity to my bedroom.
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
This litter is great if you have a picky cat that needs perfect litter. I find that this doesn't stick in my cats feet and he loves it. For anyone having trouble finding this product try Target! I can always find it there!
Tiffany K.
Prestonsburg, KY
I hated the smell increase when I attempted to switch to this brand. My cat liked it just fine, but I could really smell when he went. The dust reduction was great, though.
Andrea S.
I have two cats and have always been on the lookout for the best cat litter. Like most pet owners, I love the pets, but I really don't enjoy the litter smell that often comes with them! This litter works great, it clumps, and since switching to it, I've never had a jamming problem with my littermaid automatic litter box, which was a huge problem with previous litters.

There's no dust, and the litter itself is low-odor. As long as you continue to clean out the box on a regular basis it's successful at controlling pet odors as well. The cats even seem to prefer it. One of my cats was prone to UT infections, but she hasn't had one since I made the switch!
Rachelle O.
Puyallup, WA
Nice smelling, clumped well, but the kitties didn't take to it. =(
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
We kept this in the laundry room and it was constantly getting tracked everywhere. My cat didn't like it as much and it did not cover the smell at all. I used this for close to two years + and I tried all three. I only kept using it because it was natural. I ended up switching to Tidy Cats and it works 100% better. I only have one cat and I use to think it worked really well, I don't know what happened.
Jillian S.
I actually use this litter for my rabbit. It's easy to clean and does a good job keeping smells at bay. I also find that I don't need to use as much as other litters, so one bag lasts me quite a while.
Candi E.
Pet Lover Expert
I got to try this for free and I have to say while it does clump okay, it does not cover smell too well past 3 days, And I clean the litter daily. I think it is a great concept being natural but for the price and lack of odor control I'm all but impressed. I went back to fresh step.
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
My cats hated this litter and stopped using the litter box once I completely switched them.
Theresa M.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have 4 cats and needed a litter that workd well. This is the only kind tbat works for me. I like that it is all natural, doesn't track litter every where. The only con is it is much pricier than other litter. To me it is worth it.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try