The Best Dog Foods For Puppies: 82K Reviews
World's Best Cat Litter
3.96 / 5 based on 393 Reviews
With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.see more...
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
- "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
- "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
- "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
- "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
- "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
There was an odor that my cats did not like, but they used it. It was easy cleanup.
Horrible - we hated it more than any other brand! Even called to get our money back!
Only litter I use. no smell ever. Great clumping litter. Kind of expensive though
This is the only brand of cat litter I use. Helps control odor and I septic safe!
Clumps great, especially with multiple cats. Long lasting and eliminates odors
It clumps up so its easy to scoop UP, has a nice smell and it amazing
Nice smelling, clumped well, but the kitties didn't take to it. =(
Very low odor in this this is awesome and easy to clean😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😁
My cat didn't react very well to me changing her liter to this.
This truly is the greatest kitty litter in the wroldddd!!!!!!!!
Q & A
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos