World's Best Cat Litter
3.97 / 5 based on 400 Reviews
With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.see more...
Top Questions See all 189 Q&A
World's Best Cat Litter
- "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
- "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
- "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
- "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
- "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
We love this brand. The fact that it's flushable and it is great for multiple cats- you cannot beat that.
I'm sorry to say it wasn't the best cat that I have used. I have two cats and it didn't control the smell.
My friend uses this for her cat and when I go to her house you can not tell they have a cat it works great
I only use this Cat litter now, It holds odors very well, and is easy to clean up. My cats love it.
This litter clumps well and doesn't smell at all. A great eco-friendly alternative to other litters.
Its okay. i like that its all natural. but my cat does like using the bathroom with it in the box.
All natural and biodegradable, one of my favorites next to a walnut litter made by blue buffalo!
This is litteraly (got it?) the world´s best cat litter! No stinkyness, and easily scoopable!
My cats hated this litter and stopped using the litter box once I completely switched them.
One of the only litters my Bengal will use. Expensive, but worth it. Very little smell.
Q & A
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos