BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
Not a fan of this. It's very dusty and it smells funny. It doesn't hide the smell of having 4 cats, even though we scoop twice a day and have two separate litter boxes so they don't get too full. It doesn't clump very well. I wish I liked it since it's natural but I just don't like it.
Laurie M.
Pet Lover Expert
I've been using this litter for a few years now. It's a bit more expensive, but it lasts forever and really helps keep odor to a minimum.
Shaina R.
Lakewood, CO
I had high hopes for this cat litter when I tried it. I liked the thought that it was a natural product, however, the urine smell was terrible. It almost increased the smell! It also clumped quickly. I found I was using way more of this litter than when I used Fresh Step. Needless to say, I switched back to Fresh Step and saved a lot of money.
Natasha L.
Chino Hills, CA
Worth the money! I have 2 cats and I could never smell the cat box. My cats seemed to be happier, and it was super easy to clean out.
Liz M.
Bridgeport , CT
The nautralness of this makes it safe for my daughter and dogs in the house. no urine smell, last a long time
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
It wasn't the best cat littler it had big chunks of catlitter, and did not contain the smell like other brands.
Amber W.
Windermere, FL
First bought the stuff because it was the lightest in the store and I was walking. Haven't tried anything else since. I like that it's made from corn, it can be flushable, and for me clumps well. It has an odor, like corn that you have to get use to, I grew up with that smell so it doesn't bother me as much as I think it bothers others. I like also that when compared to other litters, my cat isn't walking all over the house with chemicals on his paws.
Tara S.
Webster, TX
Ok I did buy a bag of the worlds best cat litter to try for my cats. At first it was find but it did not seem to hold the scent back like Tidy cat. So I stopped using it. But I did like it was natural.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This truly is the greatest kitty litter in the wroldddd!!!!!!!!
Malika M.
While it's a little more expensive, it's really great. I actually switched to this litter because my husband has cat allergies and couldn't take the dust from the litter. It's organic, has no dust and I even used it to train my cat to potty on the toilet!

I buy it at Target. Check online for coupons and rebates!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try