BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Jennifer H.
Rome, GA
I hate writing a negative review ... but this kitty litter was not the "best" kitty litter in our home. Initially it had very little odor. Of course, like cats do, as soon as they saw "fresh" kitty litter they stepped right up and used it. However, one of our cats stopped getting in the box ... refusing to dig and cover instead she would balance herself on the edge of the box and do her business. I can only assume she didn't like how it felt ... the texture. My male cat would get in it ... but then if he got up on the sofa ... or chair ... he left this yellow dusty trail behind ... that seemed impossible to get off of things. Also, despite my constant cleaning the box out ... it got this funky soured sweet corn smell. I just was not won over by this product ... at all.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I have tried several varieties of unscented corn litter, which is my preferred type. We have two cats (siblings) who use one large litter box in our home office. We scoop once or twice daily. WB multi cat masks the odors, clumps very well, and the cats like it. It is flushable if permitted where you live. The only negative is that the grains are not as fine as some other varieties, so the light scatter/tracking around the box is noticeable on human bare feet. Based on usage so far, I would expect the largest size bag to last us for 2 mos, as claimed.
Moni M.
Ellensburg, WA
I really enjoy World's Best - I buy either this or Sweat Scoop every month. It does well with clumping and odor control, and best of all - if the dog gets into the litter box (sigh) she won't be eating clay or the like. And flushable!
Leanna R.
Spencer, IN
World's Best is probably one of the better brands of cat litter that aren't filled with toxic crud, but it's also not the best option. Personally, I'm allergic to corn, so it is no longer an option.

The tracking and dust was minimal, and the cats were just fine with using this litter. It clumped nicely and the cats were able to cover up their stuff (unlike pine litter).
catherine k.
Houston, PA
Thisis the worst llitter I've ever used. My cat would not go near it for a few days and when she finially did I didn't do a good job of covering the smell at all. Will never buy again.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
Not a fan of this. It's very dusty and it smells funny. It doesn't hide the smell of having 4 cats, even though we scoop twice a day and have two separate litter boxes so they don't get too full. It doesn't clump very well. I wish I liked it since it's natural but I just don't like it.
Laurie M.
Pet Lover Expert
I've been using this litter for a few years now. It's a bit more expensive, but it lasts forever and really helps keep odor to a minimum.
Shaina R.
Lakewood, CO
I had high hopes for this cat litter when I tried it. I liked the thought that it was a natural product, however, the urine smell was terrible. It almost increased the smell! It also clumped quickly. I found I was using way more of this litter than when I used Fresh Step. Needless to say, I switched back to Fresh Step and saved a lot of money.
Natasha L.
Chino Hills, CA
Worth the money! I have 2 cats and I could never smell the cat box. My cats seemed to be happier, and it was super easy to clean out.
Liz M.
Bridgeport , CT
The nautralness of this makes it safe for my daughter and dogs in the house. no urine smell, last a long time
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try