BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Clumps great, especially with multiple cats. Long lasting and eliminates odors
Shelby B.
Fairfield, CA
This is the only brand of litter my cat will use - anything else and she goes on the carpet next to the litter box. We initially started using the lavender scented version of this litter and later switched to the unscented as our local store stopped carrying the lavender scented for awhile. We have two cats and as long as the boxes are scooped regularly, the litter lasts longer than any kind I've tried in the past. I should also note that even though we have two cats, we don't always use the multiple cat formula - in fact I haven't been able to tell the difference between the two kinds and tend to just get whatever the store has in stock.
Kristina S.
I originally had bought this one time when the store was out of the natural kind of litter I usually buy. This stuff is really nice and is naturally clumping unlike some other natural litters.
Jennifer  D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
World's Best Cat Litter is the best name for this product due to the fact that it truly is the best. It clumps tight, controls odor, is natural and perfect! My house doesn't smell like a cat which is awesome!
Hannah M.
Sandusky, OH
Truly is the worlds best! The litter clumps and dries and eliminates odors quickly. Easy clean up. My cats enjoy it and so do I.
Jamie J.
Victor, NY
Overall, this is a good product. I was happy with the lack of dust. Although the smell was minimal at first, over a couple days I could not stand the smell. In our home, I empty the #2 daily, and usually change the rest every 5-6 days. Although the smell usually prompted me to change it sooner.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Pet Lover Expert
The clumping on this product is worlds better than all of the other non-clay litters I've used in the past 9 months since getting our rescue. The odor control isn't top-notch but if you clean it often enough, the clumps take all the odor with them.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
We've been using this for a few years, since we've had small apartments. The litter box has rarely been far from the bathroom, and we switched to this in part because it's flushable! Right now the box is right next to the toilet, so we just scoop it up and drop it in! I'm also allergic to the dust from clay litters, and the plain version of this litter has its own sweet smell. With two cats a bag lasts us quite a while, even without the multiple cat formula. I've found this stuff slightly easier to get rid of when it gets tracked around the house, given the difference in the dust.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
It is a wonderful product that comes at a fair price. I like the smell of it as well as how it works for my cats.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I bought this stuff because I had coupons to get them for cheaper, but I will never buy it again. My cat would eat it and throw it up.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try