BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Kimberly B.
Turnersville, NJ
I hate clay litter with a passion. The dust is god awful and it tracks everywhere. Plus the thought of my cats ingesting it when they clean their paws was making me uneasy. I noticed World's Best always puts out high value coupons, so I thought I would give them a try. It is definitely pricier than clay litters, I won't lie. However, I think the higher cost is worthy of the product. There is no dust (just a little when you pour out the bag initially). There is minimal tracking, because the litter is of a somewhat larger size granule than clay. And it clumps far better than clay litter. Plus it's all natural, made with corn (even the scented variety is made from lavender oils, not synthetic perfumes). We clean the boxes twice a day to keep the litter lasting longer. Though it doesn't really need our help, this stuff lasts forever! Because it does last so long, it does need to be freshened. So every other week we sprinkle a little baking soda in it.
Tahlia B.
Corona, CA
I've had cats all my life and have had to deal with litter more than I've wanted to, so when this product came along I was amazed at how well it worked. First, I will say I jumped on the natural litter bandwagon kind of late - I've always dealt with clumpable clay litter. I spent way too much time scraping that stuff off of the bottom of the box (and I clean it daily!). I sampled some natural litter and it blew the clay stuff away, so when I vowed never to go back to clay, I had to find the right natural litter. I didn't stop at WBCL, but it didn't take me long to go back. I use the multiple cat formula in non-scented and lavender, either helps with odors. It clumps very well, even for my cat who leaves me boulders! I have to mention that this natural does not get moldy like some others which is a BIG plus ! It's a bit pricey, but it lasts much longer than clay litter, so it's worth it in the long run.
Erin M.
Irvine , Ca
I started using this litter about a year ago after using Natures Miracle cat litter for about 5 years. This is less expensive then NM and is a quality product. It's made of corn, so it is a natural product that I can flush down the toilet verses having to use bags and walk them out to the trash daily. I have 2 litter boxes, and typically I can get about 3 weeks out of 1 1/2 bags per litter box with 2 cats. I have used the original formula and find that the multiple cat formula really is better for more then one cat. It clumps better and seems to keep the smells down. I scoop this multiple times during the day which also helps the litter last longer. If you are concerned about the cost of this litter, search online for coupons for the brand. I typically find $2.00-$3.00 off coupons for this brand on various websites and if you like their facebook page, you can get a rebate form for a free bag of litter. I would definitely recommend this litter to any of my friends that are cat owners!
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY
I previously use Fresh Step Crystals and stuff was awesome, but it didn't clump and was super expensive. Having two cats who use two different litter boxes, ywah not in the budget.

I picked this stuff up because it was on sale and thought "Well, why not". I teally like that it clumps because that really helps lengthen the life of the litter and that its natural.

But, I don't know if it's my cat or the litter but it has a werid smell to it when you open the bag and when the cat shuffles it around. And I don't feel that it lasts as long as they say it does or keeps the smells at bay. Then again my one kitty likes to make a mess and there isn't enough litter to cover up the smells. I have to replace her litter every couple of days because most of it is one the floor (I see a covered litter box in her future.).

Overall, I just wasn't that impressed.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of the first things I noticed about the litter was how little dust there was when I poured the litter into the box. I had heard how bad the dust from clay litter can be for pets, and World's Best Cat Litter is virtually dust-free.I also noticed was how easy the clumps were to clean. The litter clumps quickly after the cat uses it, and the clumps stay together making scooping and disposing them much easier. Cleaning the cat box is never fun, but at least now it is not unpleasant. Another thing I noticed was the smell. I had tried the World's Best Cat Litter Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula. It is scented using all natural ingredients, and I loved the scent. World's Best Cat Litter is made from all-natural whole kernel corn. It is safe for pets, safe for people, and safe for the environment. It offers superior odor control and is longer lasting than most conventional cat litters on the market. It is quick clumping, making scooping the cat box quick and easy. The litter comes in three formulas - Clumping, Multiple Cat Clumping, and Scented Multiple Cat Clumping.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I have been using this litter for a little over a year now.
I have used all different types of litter in my house for my 4 kitties. But I am always looking to save money and I really hated always having to bag and then bag again the clay littler which I then have to toss in the garbage. But not with this.
World's Best Cat Litter has really taken the cake in all the litters I have tried. Smells great, clumps, and I don't have to use as much of it as I did with the clay.
The best thing is when I change the box I just bring it out back to my compost pile. You can't do this with clay littler.

I have tried the pine litters, while they are cheaper they don't work great at all. My cats made a huge mess all over the bathroom with it
Jessica Z.
I had to switch from clay litter because I suspected the dust it caused was causing some distress for my cat. I tried out a few clay alternative litters before finding this. I wish I had found it first. It works great. My cat likes it. I find it clumps way better than the clay litter and there is a significant reduction in the dust it produces. There is still some dust, but not nearly as much as a clay litter. It can be quite expensive depending on the size you buy, but I find that it lasts a really long time, as long as you keep up with cleaning it out, before you need to change the litter. In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!
Candice S.
Tigard, OR
This litter has a lot of dust when I dump it into the cat box., and it tends to go everywhere. I originally bought this to use in a little kittens box,because kittens can have a tendency to try and eat their litter and this would be bad for them or clump in their tummies in case they tried to eat it. I used the remaining litter I had left over in my adult cats litter box. It just didn't keep up with the high traffic and heavy use my cat box gets with a Multi-cat family. It was nice that it is flush able ,but I missed the clumping action it didn't have to 'cover up' the stinky poops. The pieces of of litter were a little harder (like little pebbles), that my cats didn't seem to like as much. It got stuck in their toes, after they got out of the box they flicked it everywhere....and it was not nice to step on with my bare feet.
Kaitlyn P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My family has three cats. Two of them are indoor, and one is combination. Additionally, one of the indoor cats is a sphinx and has bad allergies. We picked up a bag of this in a pinch one day because we were out of the Kirkland brand and couldn't get to Costco for whatever reason. We quickly realized that we weren't fans of this stuff. It doesn't clump well, it smells awful and it's so dusty. Along with our poor Sphinx, my allergies were acting up like crazy and it wasn't fun at all. Not a brand I would recommend.
Amber G.
New Hudson, MI
I was unaware until recently that regular clay style litters are actually bad for the environment. These are natural based, and unlike other natural based litters, really clump nicely. A small bag goes a lot farther than a big bucket of traditional litter does, too. It is tricky to find, especially in larger sizes, and it seems more $$ at first, but when you see how long it lasts, it's about the same cost as traditional clumping litters. The only downside I've found is that I don't like the scent of the naturally scented versions. That and having to go to the big pet store specifically to get larger bags of it. My cats like it too, and being natural based, there is less worry about what they're ingesting when licking it off their paws during grooming sessions.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try

Walmart