BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Tonya R.
Brooklyn, NY
This litter isn't perfect but it's the best I've found so far. I like that it's natural, but it also smells natural. Didn't do the best job of trapping odors, but after we mixed crystals in it became the World best Cat Litter. You can't even tell we have a cat in our tiny apartment.
Robert S.
Asheboro, NC
It's expensive, but this cat litter is one of the better that I've used. It clumps and masks odours well. It does have a tendency to stick to the side of the tray when wet.
Darlene  A.
Vineland, NJ
I absolutely love this litter. I use the multi-cat formula, and it works purrfectly for my needs as well as my cats'. My cats are horrible at covering their poo, so I always smell it. I don't mind, though because that means I get up instantly and clean it. So my kitties always have a clean litter box. The pee takes a little longer to clump than I would like, but it's flushable, so the pros and cons even out. I have foster cats who use Tidy and I HATE it! The litter is everywhere, I can't breathe when I'm cleaning the box, and the scoop almost always breaks when I try to get out pee clumps. I just hate the smell of clay litter anyway.

World's Best smells great when it's fresh, so I always add in a little extra after I scoop out, and that keeps the box smelling fresh. I also use a top-entry litterbox, which helps keep in litter bits and any dust. Speaking of dust, World's Best does not erupt dust when I dump from the bag into the box like Tidy. When I was filling the box with Tidy, the dust was all in my face. Of course, I was concerned for the health of myself and the kitties who dig in it.

All in all, I give World's Best Cat Litter an A. It really is the world's best cat litter.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
If you're looking for a more natural litter, look no further. I've used this in the past and both myself and my cat likes it. I used to have 2 cats and it started to get a little expensive to have to get it. Once I went down to a one cat household, I went back to it again and had no troubles with it. The only thing that you have to watch for is not to clean up the litter box right after you cat uses it. Wait for the litter to clump and dry up before you scoop, otherwise it might not hold well together.
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
I like it's odor control. it was also nice when they had their "Try me Free" rebate offer so that you could see how it works without the cost. I'd buy it again for sure.
Ashleigh W.
Albion, NY
This is the only litter that I will use with my two cats. It helps clump up everything making cleaning a lot easier.
Morgan S.
I wanted to try this stuff out to see if it really was 'worlds best' and while the packaging is attractive, and it is super light, flushable, and pretty eco friendly compared to other kinds of litter, it does nothing for odor, is pointless for multiple cat households, you have to use a lot.. (or at least I did with multiple cats), and after a few days it was completely garbage compared to other clumping litters I use. Might be okay in a 1-2 cat household.
Megan S.
When I first saw this product, I thought it was a pretty bold name to give a product. A lot of companies try to put "World's Best" on their product labels to attract buyers. In this case, it truly describes this product! World's Best Cat litter is one of the best brands that I have come across in years. I love that it is all-natural ingredients that are safe for not only my animal, but my entire household. I don't have to worry when the children help me change the litter box. It also does not leech odor into the air. You truly aren't event aware there is a litter box near! Love this product!
Candice S.
Tigard, OR
This litter has a lot of dust when I dump it into the cat box., and it tends to go everywhere. I originally bought this to use in a little kittens box,because kittens can have a tendency to try and eat their litter and this would be bad for them or clump in their tummies in case they tried to eat it. I used the remaining litter I had left over in my adult cats litter box. It just didn't keep up with the high traffic and heavy use my cat box gets with a Multi-cat family. It was nice that it is flush able ,but I missed the clumping action it didn't have to 'cover up' the stinky poops. The pieces of of litter were a little harder (like little pebbles), that my cats didn't seem to like as much. It got stuck in their toes, after they got out of the box they flicked it everywhere....and it was not nice to step on with my bare feet.
Andreana A.
Topeka, KS
I've been using this since it came out several years ago. Not only does it contain smells - the scented does an even better job than the other 2 types - but you can FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET! I live on the 3rd floor of a walkup and not having to carry out stinky trash full of used cat litter from 4 cats every other day is a huge deal for me. My cats love it, too. I feel like I've hit the jackpot every time I find a coupon for WBCL - it's pricey but well worth the cost.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try