BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Becca E.
This is the only kind of cat litter my cat will use. It does have a slight smell (when opening the bag) to it and does not clump very well but it absorbs the odors.
Amber H.
W Valley City, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I did not like this litter at all. My cats tried to eat it! The litter didn't do much for smell and I had to end up taking both bags I bought back! Such a pain!
Rachel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best litter for anyone in an apartment dweller, it keeps the smell down and it's flushable. It's lighter than a lot of the clay based litters too.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
I've used the standard World's Best Cat Litter for a while now. There's no dust and it doesn't have any odd smells. It can be pricey though, so shop around.
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL
I love everything about this litter. My fiance' and I live in a smaller sized apartment and this has been the only litter that makes the air breathable!
Mariluz R.
Hollywood, FL
My cats are very picky when it comes to their litter box. I tried this one hoping it will improve their picky behavior and I saw no difference at all.
Debra M.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this because of the name and the hype. It does not mask odor at all and my cat got it stuck to her feet and tracked it's dust on the floor.
Jessica P.
Camden, Me
My cats refused to use it. They would sniff and walk away. When one of them finally used it, all I could smell was the ammonia and poo. Simply gross.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Works very well but can get an awkward odor after it sits for a little bit. I do frequently recommend it though because of itals clumping ability.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Clumps well, but doesn't keep the odor down. It is dust free, and didn't irritate my cat but due to the smell I switched to a pine based litter.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try