BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA
This is our preferred litter. We like that the company supports shelters and it really does a great job of clumping. We get the multi cat unscented version and it works well for our 2 cats. This only gets a 4 star rating because it is actually very dusty. One month and the entire litter box has a coat of brown dust on it. However, it does not kick up enough dust while in use to make our cats cough which is what was happening with other clay litters, because of that, we will continue to buy this.
Julia L.
Montville, NJ
I have been using this litter for many many years now. I love that I can flush this down the toilet without any problems!
It covers the odor pretty well if you are on top of the litter box cleanup!
Kristie  B.
Tried this because it was recommended. I would not call it the best litter. It works well but the smell is really hit or miss. It starts to change and isn't very pleasant.
Sonya S.
I was a little skepitcal about thring this at first. However I found a rebate form on their website for a free bag. I am so glad I tried it! Rarely will we buy any other brand. For multiple cats this is a must. The name says it all!
Nicole N.
Oak Park, IL
I'm sorry to say it wasn't the best cat that I have used. I have two cats and it didn't control the smell.
Krista G.
Lakeland, FL
My cats love this stuff & I do too. It is the best!
Kristina C.
Santa Ana, Ca
I swear by this litter! It is truly amazing. We have one cat that isn't so smart at the litter box (she doesn't really know how to cover). This litter is amazing at covering and masking urine and poop smells (once we cover them). I can imagine how great it is for cats who actually use the box correctly! I love that it is natural too.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I am not happy with this my cats didn;t like this at all so
Laura S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is the only litter I'll use for my cats. I prefer the non-scented varieties (regular and multi-cat) to the lavender. It clumps great and produces almost zero dust. I scoop the litter daily and there's no odor in my house.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
This is now the only litter that I use! It clumps incredibly well and does not irritate my cat's sensitive skin like other brands used to. This is a bit pricey, but it lasts much longer than other litters and you don't need to use as much so it actually lasts longer and you end up buying less litter. It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try